Muichiro pt.2:)

"Come with me." He says, grabbing your wrist and pulling you with him. You loved him, but who was he to take control of you like he owned you. Well, he did but THAT WASNT THE POINT-

"You remember me!?" You ask him as he runs faster, still holding on to you. "Yes, y/n. That's why im taking you to my estate." He says, letting go of your wrist finally. "Oh, ok!" You say, catching up to him so you 2 are side by side.

"So how have you been?" You ask him. He continues running. Assuming he didn't hear you, you just turn to the side. You eventually make it to the forest, trying to walk up to the demon slayer corps headquarters. Muichiro looks at you and then to the side. "Shhh." He mouthed. You look at him, butterflies in your stomach, and zip your mouth shut.

He then pins you to a tree, arms above your face, looking still to the side. Your butterflies heat up as you stare at his facial features. Not much has changed, he still looks the same. You suddenly feel bold. Touch him. Your head says. THATS A HORRIBLE IDEA! WHAT WAY WOULD HE REACT!?You think.

Then, his arms drop to his side, as he looks at you. You look back at him, mesmerized by his gaze. Your arms just move naturally, and they go to behind his head. He then outs his hands around your face and leans in.

3rd person pov!

The moonbeams rise to the faces of Y/N and Muichiro, as they kiss. They both keep pulling in harder after one breath. Ah..teen romance ig.