On The Throne Of My Heart!👸❤

All the friends were sitting beside each other laughing, smiling, enjoying and feeling the happiest person right now. Everything occurred according to them, now Shivaay and Anika are together, it was enough for them too to see them in pain. Shivaay was sitting beside Anika taking her in his embrace while she slept in no time.

"Shivaay, she slept?", asked Bhavya making everyone look at her, he too looked at her and touched her face.

"Yeah actually, she worked for long today, she told me and this continuous touring, she might be tired", said Riddhima.

Vansh was looking at Anika and his eyes had tears, Rudra noticed it and kept his hand on Vansh's shoulder, Riddhima too looked at him.

"What happened?" She asked making all look at him and got worried.

Shivaay! He tried to say but his voice was too unsteady, unknowingly everyone's eyes had tears till now they all know why he is in this state.

Gathering all his courage, he said still in his broken voice," she has gone through a lot, I have seen that helplessness in her eyes, please", he joined his hands in front of him.

"Please it's my request, right after the moment she signed the paper, she is all your, never leave her hand  she will never say this to you but if at all something again happened she will die"

Vansh! Everyone gasped, all know the actuality, all know he is saying the fact.

"You know it sometimes happens that she becomes quiet for a long time, she behave so lost sometimes as if she is not in this world, you....you remember last year I was not in contact with you for one week and you shouted at me for that....at that time she has not eaten anything for 4 days", Shivaay's eyes widen listen to this, he made his hold a little tight on Anika.

"We have no option left so we hospitalized her, with great difficulty we made her eat and it's not that she was showing her pain, she was not talking, she...she was not responding", Vansh started crying brutally, he has seen her pain as he too never expressed himself.

"Vansh", Shivaay called him, "I promise you that, she will always be happy, you know everything Vansh, what was my condition and I just want to thank you because if at all I have a brother he won't have done this much the way you have dealt with the situation thank you so much for always being there for me and her".

"Guys now no more crying", Riddhima said while dabbing Vansh's and Shivaay's tears.

"Now everything is fine and good, come have some rest you all are tired", Riddhima said and everybody stood up.

Shivaay picked up Anika and took her to his room while everyone came to leave him till the room, he kept Anika on the bed and came out of the room.

"Fine, see you tomorrow, have a good sleep okay", Bhavya said hugging him and she left with Rudra, Om too hugged him and left.

Riddhima slowly goes to him and hugged him, she rubbed his back to make him calm down while Vansh put his hand on Shivaay's shoulder.

"Thank you so much", Shivaay said with a choked voice.

Riddhima's eyes filled up with tears, "idiots you trio always make me cry".

Shivaay and Vansh chuckled with tears, she leaves Shivaay hitting him.

"Okay man, it's too late have some sleep, we will talk tomorrow, yeah", Vansh said while wiping Shivaay's tears.

"Yeah", Shivaay chuckled seeing his action and hugged him, wishing Riansh good night he closed the door and came back to Anika.