Part 13 (Accepted)

?? - AAAAAAAHHHH! NOT AGAIN YOU FUCKING PARK NOT AGAIN ! HOW YOU GOT SAVED THIS TIME TOO!! Just wait for my next move. I'll not leave you that easily..... you killed Joong, my life. I'll not let you LIVE!!

Y/N POV:

Jimin took me to the bedroom lifting me up in bridal style. He layed me on the bed....... My hands were tangled in his neck... he was about to go to next side but

You - N...no don't go..... don't leave....

Jimin - I'm not going anywhere Y/N, just coming to the other side........ let me...

He said but I was scared to leave him..... wh..at if something hap..happens to hi..him....

Jimin - Okk... ok I'm not going anywhere, I'm leaving you ok..... just let me come to other side.

He said but I was just shaking my head as no. I didn't wanted to let go of him as I was feeling safe. He sighed and crossed my waist by his hands and knees coming to the other side.... our face was so close, my heart was beating too fast....

 our face was so close, my heart was beating too fast

But I wasn't in my mindset to notice his beauty...... the moment he asked me if I'm alright, I was crying again...... but he suddenly kissed me. It was so different from last time, my eyes wide opened, his lips were so soft, he didn't used tongue, no lust felt...... after some seconds he pulled away looking at me. I was so red from his act..... I tried to avoid eye contact...... I stopped crying and he wiped the tears which rested on my cheeks. 

Jimin - Stop crying ok..... calm down. I'm sorry I should have been alert.......

You - I was so scared I wasn't having any medium to contact you. I thought they'll kill me or ra...

Jimin - Shh! It's all ok now.... let me just bring you another pair of clothe for you, look they're a li'l torn and dirty.....

He said and I nodded this time letting him go. He went to his closet and I saw that my clothes were also hanging there sending me a shock. He picked a comfortable wear and came to me. He handed me the clothes and told me to refresh in washroom.

You - You'll not go right..... ?

I asked looking at him hopefully and the thing he did and said sent me in more shock or maybe coma.... he smiled a li'l saying

Jimin - I'll not go anywhere babe... just change...

I looked at him with wide yes and not asking anything more I went to washroom.

Jimin's POV:

I was so shocked to see what she did for me. I didn't know why she saved me but the moment she said "H..he wa..s ab..out to sh..shoo..t you ...." I knew she fell for me. My life and I always ha a rule not to fell in love because it makes people weak but she's changing my mind. Today seeing her like that I was sure she's very strong but one thing I'm curious about is that why her uncle sold her to me. A li'l smile came on my lips after 17 years when she said "You'll not go right."

 I was in my thoughts but came out when she came in front of me, I was just looking at her. She was standing there, I gestured her to lay next to me and she did..... I noticed she was uncomfortable...

Jimin - Are you fine now ?

You - Yes......

She said I decided to ask her now....

Jimin - Why you saved me Y/N ?

Y/N POV:

I came refreshed and stood in front of him as he didn't told me to lay on bed yet and I didn't wanted to anger him.... After he gestured me to come to him and I followed it. I sat next to him again.... He asked me something I myself didn't knew the answer.....

Jimin - Why you saved me Y/N ?

He sked I was looking at him..... finding words to reply..... but I managed to answer...

You - I..I couldn't see you getting hurt. The day you entered in house with bruises I was just scared that what if something more has happened to you, I was scared. I don't even know how I pulled today's stunt...

I answered looking at him, he was still close to me but not too much to make make me uncomfortable....

Jimin - Is it just me or I really fell for you huh !? You are leaving effects on me Y/N... what are you doing huh!? Are you doing it on purpose ? Tell me....

He said staring into my eyes as well as soul. His eyes were containing emotions which was new to me. He was I fell for him too but should I confess or is it just my attraction because he saved me, but I saved him too, why ?

You - I.. I do..don't know Jimin.... every time you're near me I feel butterflies, my heartbeat is so fast, I'm not able to talk and breath. Yes, I'm still scared of you but I feel safe with you..... Today when you were not here I felt so angry on you.... I'm sure you fell for me....

I said out of nowhere. He leaned close to me making my head touch with head board...

Jimin - How are you so sure huh!?

You - Be...cause I...I fell for you too...

I said keeping my eyes low.... he didn't said anything so I looked up again. He was froze looking at me, his eyes are so beautiful, his face is flawless.... and his lips are rosy...

You - i'm so...

I was about to apologize but he suddenly kissed me. This time I closed my eyes, after minutes of long passionate kiss filled with emotions this time...

Jimin - Don't say anything anymore or I'll loose my control. 

?? - I'll pay you double just you have to do one small work of mine.....

Man 2 - I'm ready...

________________________________________________________________________________that's it guys.....

Please share, support, comment and vote.

Thank You and Love You all......  💜💜💜