chapter 2

Leah's pov

It's been 3 weeks and I'm finally able to move around the house freely. So tonight I make my escape. At first, I wasn't going to attempt escaping until last night I was walking back to my room when I walked past the meeting room door.  I didn't hear much but what I did here stood out to me. I heard  "Leah ... kill her". I know everybody is probably going to be like you only heard part of it but with that lady when I was in the coma and this I know I won't be living for long. 

It's now three in the morning and I know everyone in the house is asleep I bring my little go bag and head to the garage. I take the honda civic because it's not one of the many fancy sports cars and it's the only one without the tracker in it. 

With me, I have two pairs of jeans,  five shirts, one dress, two skirts, tennis shoes, a first aid kit, ten thousand dollars in cash and that's it. I drove for 8 hours and reached a motel for some rest. And then I was off again it was was like this for two weeks. I finally to a small town in Washington state I rented a hotel for the night I went out to the local sally beauty and got some black hair coloring and colored my hair when I got back to the hotel and chopped my hair off.

My hair was now in a short bob. I decide to go out and find a job with my newly changed name which is now Mia. I got a job at a cuter diner and started renting out a cheap apartment. Man today was fucking productive. 

I bought a burner phone that I would use until I had to move again. I decided I would stay here until I caught wind of them catching up to me. As I was thinking this I bumped into someone and I thought that my ass was going to lang on the wet grass but someone caught me and pulled me back up. I started to apologize profusely.

"Hey, it's okay". the man's voice said. " I'm Sebastian who might you be"

"I might be Mia," I said back "I'm new in town"

"Hey, babe who are you talking to" A young blonde man came running up to us. "Hello, I'm Damian who are you."

"I'm Mia. I'm new in town"

"Well we can show you around," the tall masculine men said at the same time I smiled and nodded. 

"Well first let me properly introduce us I'm Sebastian and this is my boyfriend Damian" I did a once over of the two guys Damian had tattoos running up and down his melanated skin and had piercing green eyes and Sebastian looked like every other blonde hair blue eyed jock.

"Well as you know I'm Mia may I ask your pronouns" I questioned and they both nodded

"I use he/they pronouns," Sebastian said

"I use They/Them pronouns" Spoke Damian "What about you"

"I use all pronouns but she/they preferred" I answered.

They proceeded to show me to all of their favorite spots around town hopefully we can become good friends.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you for reading