🌸↻Resemble↺🌸

"Mother whos at the door," a rather sweet cheerful voice said."I think it's a friend from school sweety~!" The lady faced back to Todoroki "Hello I'm Izukus Mom Inko but you can call me-" Inko was interrupted by a loud voice "What- How did you even get- How do you know where to live?" Izuku screamed pointing at the boy in the doorway.  "Izuku!" Inko smacked Izuku on the head with her hand. "Oww..." izuku pouted.

"Welcome your friend inside for dinner sweety he must be hungry from traveling all the way over here for you," Inko said before going to the kitchen preparing snacks. "..." the atmosphere was...awkward. Todoroki wasn't used to Izukus's sudden face of kindness on his face for his mother. Izuku sighed"Well since you are already here come in," he said well more demanding than offering. "S-Sorry" Todoroki came in slowly closing the door after him. Izuku grabbed Todorokis attention showing him to the living room. "Sit" Izuku pointed to the couch witch Todoroki immediately sat down where directed. 

"I'm going to check if my mom made snacks yet," Izuku said coldly, 

Izuku went into the kitchen to see his mom on the phone holding a plate of sandwiches. "Yeah, he's here.....Uh-huh.....Right, I didn't think that either...don't worry I'm making them snacks right now...Yeah, he's fine Hahaha~ .... You to Goodbye." Inko said hanging up soon after. "Who was that?" Izuku said walking towards her taking the plate away from her hands "Oh that was Todorokis mom we hang out often" Inko cheerfully said "Well you boys have fun now I need to go shopping with Rei" Inko said already out the door waving bye to Izuku "What..fine Have a good day" Izuku replyed before Inko closed the door. "...Oh yeah he's still here..."