How you guys met

Your POV:
(Your 14 at the time)
You and William were playing hide and seek and you had no idea where he was "alright Turpin we're are ya" you said with a laugh until you heard a rustle in the bush you quickly turned around and smirked slowly going towards the bush once you were close enough you pounced into the bush but there was no one just a ball that was kicked into it you got up of your knees and picked the ball up and inspected it "what a fancy looking ball" it was probably Williams and rolled it into the bush to mess with you you shook your head and rolled your eyes until you felt a tap on your shoulder "excuse me ma'me but that is my ball you are holding thank you for finding it" a small but posh voice said the boy sounded the same age as me I turned around and there was the boy he had longish black hair and beautiful dark brown eyes they looked a bit like Williams you got lost in them and you slowly gave the ball back to him he slowly took it back from you not leaving his gaze on your face and nodded you smiled and blushed so was he in fact he was already having a bit of a crush on you well when you turned to face him a few seconds ago he saw that in slow motion.

No ones POV:
You laughed but didn't notice William staring at him from behind a tree. hurt in his eyes he thought he was your only love and you were his this is we're his hate began he came out from behind the tree and walked up to you placing an arm around your shoulders you blushed at that but then smiled "William meet Benjamin, Benjamin meet William son of the judge" William just nodded "nice to meet you" Benjamin said in a polite tone.

Your POV:
"well we were playing y/n weren't we and you still need to find me so bye" William said to me and the boy "oh okay I won't disturb you any longer" you looked at Benjamin "you can play with us if you want" I smiled he turned around "it's fine I'm playing football with the boys" he held up the football and smiled and ran off I smiled and gave a small wave and then me and William started walking away "are you going to be available this afternoon" I sadly shook my head "I'm sorry I'm not I'm going to nellies for the night" he slowly and nodded "wait nellie Lovett?" He asked and you nodded with excitement "the daughter of the pie maker down the road" I informed "anyway well go on I have to find you" I said with a smirk and turned around not facing him.

( you two played for the rest of the day until you had to leave to go to Nellie Lovett's house you wondered if you were ever going to see Benjamin again)

"So what's the gossip then" nellie asked me "umm I met this boy called Benjamin-" I was cut off by her "wait what was his last name?" She asked I shrugged my shoulders and asked why "because there's a boy named Benjamin barker son of a the barber down the road on Fleet Street" I raised my eyebrows and thought maybe that's how I could meet up with him "but you have your friend William Turpin" she told lying down on the bed but hanging of the edge upside down "do you want to sneak out" I asked and she fell of the bed I laughed and she stood up "are you nuts what if my mom calls our name and we don't answer" she whispered shouted "we're 14 look this is what we're going to do wear black clothing because it's dark and all the lamps have been burnt out well get your moms wigs and place them on each end of the bed" she smiled and nodded we then put on the darkest clothes she had and she sneaked into her moms room and got two wigs that look our hair we then placed pillows underneath the blanket to make it look like there were people "is your dad still up" I asked and she shook her head "okay so we can go out of the pie entrance" she nodded again "we have to hurry and be quiet" she said I went first her being behind me we crept down the stairs and ran out the entrance and walked along the street "let's go to Fleet Street might be able to find Benjamin" she said giving my arm a nudge with a smirk I rolled my eyes and smiled we walked until we got to the barber the light was still on we ran to the window and there he was sweeping the floor I smiled and we both started laughing to get his attention and it did he looked at the window and smiled excitedly and came to the door and opened it "hey y/n and hello y/n's friend" he said Nellie waved and I smiled "hey Benjamin" I said "well we can't stay long so-" she was cut off by him "don't go just yet I'm still cleaning up so I still have a few more minutes" me and Nellie looked at each other "okay only a few minutes" I said and he nodded and let me and Nellie in it was really nice in there paintings of tigers on the wall "it is quite nice for a barber shop" Nellie complimented I nodded in agreement "would you like some tea or anything?" He asked and we both shook our heads and he nodded with a big smile and began to sweep the floors again "would you like me to help?" I asked and he shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows "I couldn't put you to work" he said I then looked at how he was sweeping the floor and he was doing it all wrong so I grabbed the brush "here we go" Nellie said with a laugh and I began to brush the floor the right way "don't do it backwards do it forwards" I said while brushing he smirked I will admit he is quite cute and handsome.

I looked at the time and my eyes widened "we have to go" I said we have been here for 10 minutes I got up off the sofa and said bye to Benjamin "make sure to come again" he told me and winked me and Nellie left and started walking "let's hope your mom didn't find out" I said turning my head to face Nellie but then I bumped into someone but because it was that dark I couldn't see who it was "sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" until the person pulled up there lamp only to see William "oh William it's just you" I said and hugged him which made him smile "what are you doing up and out here?" He asked looking at me and Nellie "I could be saying the same thing about you" Nellie said but I looked at her and face palmed myself "William walks every night so he can he check all shop lights are off so they don't make a disturbance" I told her and she nodded "well we were walking out just to feel the fresh air and to get breeze because we were all cramped up" I said smiling "at half past 10?" He said raising an eyebrow and me and Nellie nodded in sync "okay we'll hope you have a nice walk keep safe" he said waving and as we always do me and William gave each other a french kiss thing when you kiss each side of there face but you don't at the same time (I don't really know how to explain it)

Me and Nellie went back to hers and lucky for us they didn't find out we put everything back and fell asleep I wonder what the future is going to be like?