Chapter 4 /Plan changes/

3rd person pov

After your mother was gone everyone walked back inside the church.You was walking inside when Selever grabbed your wrist and dragged you into the direction of his room.You got a little surprised by his sudden action but you walked there with him.He stopped in front of his room door causing you to bump in him a little. "Okay roachy you wait here I'll be back just..yea wait here." Sel said, letting go of his grip on your wrist and starting to walk away, down the stairs.You was standing  there not knowing what happening, but you went with it.You leaned on the wall when you heard a deep voice from the other side of the door frame. "So are you Selevers friend?Or..lov-" He started but you cut him off. "No..Im just a friend." You said looking down to the floor.You sighed quietly.He started to speak. "Oh- Well then-" He got cut off again but this time by Selever. "EY-" He said coming in a very fast walk.He seemed kind of upset. "What even the fuck are you doing here?" He asked on an angrier tone, looking at the tall man standing next to you. "Just inroducing myself you idiot..!" The man argued back.The church was shaking for a few seconds as the tall man spoke in annoyed tone.He was talking in a strong russian accent.He also had a black eye patch on his left eye, it was covering almost all of the left side of his face.After the 1 minute silence Selever growled then spoke up, still in an upset tone and mood. "...Then dad this is Y/N,Y/N this is my dad.." He said. "Its Ruvzyvat but you can call me Ruv." The russian man said. "Oh well Im Y/N." You said as you chuckled a little since you was scared of him a bit, and was nervous.Selever saw this on you and he didnt wanted you to feel this way because of any of his family members or even friends.He really not wanted to loose you..He knew he just met you but he still tought this.So he walked behind you and held both of your shoulders.You flinched as he tapped your shoulder but the nervousness and fear started to lessen. "Can we go now, dad?" He said this while smirking and tilting his head at the 'dad' part. "...Mh..I go now." Ruv said.He walked away then Selever, while pushing you a little, walked in his room with you.

He sat down on the floor then after him you did too. "..So that was your dad?" You asked still in a bit of shock. "..yea." Selever answered as his smirk on his face disappeared.You looked at the floor. "You do not like him do you?" You asked him. "..No." He answered in one word. "Why?-" You spoke while looking up. "Because his a fucking dickhead, that's why!You can't even understand THAT easy things!?" He answered looking at you kind of shouting.You flinched because you saw that his wings and horns became bigger while he shouted.You was scared..of him?You just knew that you feared.Your face begin to shake.You was almost about to tear up. 'I can't cry now..I don't want to..' You thought to yourself.You had tears in your eyes and he saw them.His horns and wings became normal size again and his eyes widened as he saw what he have done.He was ashamed of himself. "Y/N..I-Im so sorry." He muttered out, putting out his hand in your direction.You looked at his hand, not saying a word.He wanted to hug you but then his sister opened the door. "Broth-...Oh." Everyone was looking at someone.Then Rasazy spoke up. "...I..just wanted to sit and maybe..chat with you guys a little." She was about to leave when Selever spoke after her. "Wait, don't go Ras, you can stay with us." He said nervously. "Oh real-?" She would've ask excitedly if her mom wouldn't scream right in the middle of her sentence. "KIIDDSSS COME DOWN!" You heard Sarvente shout.Everyone had a confused face.No one knew what was happening.All of you got downstairs and there was Sarv standing with a worried face, and Ruv behind her. "Y/N." She begin. "Your mother got an infectious..virus somehow." Everyone looked at you.You stood there in shock. "But don't worry they discovered the viruses symptoms just in time and she will be okay soon." She continued. "I-Its good that she'll be okay, but if its infectious, doesn't that means if people goes near her there's a high chance to get infected?" You asked confused. "Well..yes it does means that.." She said nervously. "...Then what do I do? Do I just get infected or what?I don't have other family members in the town or near." You asked worried.Sarvente then looked at Ruv for a second who was standing next to her now. "Well..We thought about it and..maybe you could stay here." She said slowly and nervously.You looked up at her and then smiled. "Wait you..you really would do this for me?" You asked cannot believing what is happening. "Of course, this is the minimum." She said smiling at you. "Thank you Sarv!" You said growing an even bigger smile. "Now I leave y'all in peace." As she said this Ruv,Rasazy and Selever walked off.You then hugged her.She didn't expected this but she just smiled and then hugged back.You then looked up at her. "I should go now." You let go of her. "Oh, yes, me too." She said then she walked away but before she could disappear in the church you decided to say something. "And Sarv." She turned back as she stopped. "Thank you..again." You said. "You're welcome sweetie." She said then continued to walk.You quickly went back to Selever room where he and his sister was. "Oh hi Y/N, we was talking about what if we go to get some ice cream." Rasazy said as you shut the door. "Oh yea, I'm in.When we goin?" You got excited. "..Hmm what about now?" Selever asked. "Lets go." Rasazy said getting up from the floor with Sel.

Y'all got out from the church and walked to a close park looking place.There was also an ice cream seller place.(I dunno what it called and its not the ice cream truck ;-;)You walked there and read the ice cream flavors. "Hmm..I want...100 SCOOPS OF EV-" Selever begin to say when her sister punched in his side with her elbow. "Brother no-" She said.Selever growled then started to talk again. "Two scoops of white chocolate and two of strawberry.." He said while crossing his arms.It was Rasazys turn. "Two scoops of vanilla." She said. "And one scoop of F/I/F and S/F/I/F" (favorite ice cream flavor and second favorite ice cream flavor c:) You said.The ice cream scooping man then gave you the ice creams and then you went to a close bench and sat down.Selever then pointed at the fountain where people was and then said something to Rasazy.She ran off to the fountain and sat on the edge of it.Selever then walked towards you and sat down next to you on the bench.He hesitated a little but when he was ready he started to talk. "So..uhm..about when I..I shouted..at you..." He said, feeling guilty.You wasn't looking at him but you was listening at what he said. "Mhm.." You hummed. "Look I didn't mean it..Im sorry Y/N." He said sighing.You didn't respond, he just saw your back.Then he turned forward, looked down at the floor and just sat there.Then you all of a sudden, you hugged him.He looked at you. "Its okay you dummy." You giggled. "It was a little bit of my fault too.." You said looking away to the floor. "What do you mean? It wasn't I screamed at you for, well no reason." He said looking at you and raising a brow. "I was asking too many questions." You looked back at him smiling. "But you know, it happened.So what?" You said to him. "Well..I guess you're right shortie." He said as showed a little smile on his face.You then buried your face in his chest, as you could from his side, and hugged him even tighter as you snickered a bit.He was red but you couldn't see it.He then saw his sister coming and quickly tried to hide his reddish face.Needless to say, he failed.His sister just saw this on him. "Oh Ras..H-Heyy" Selever said playing it cool.As you heard this you knew it was time for you to let go of him.You quickly sat back normally. "Oh hello Rasazy.." You said, not looking at her. "Hello.I finished looking around and its maybe time for us to g-" She said but you suddenly screamed. "SELEVER YOUR ICE CREAM!" You looked at his ice cream what was melting into a soup. "OH NO-" Selever shouted back.He licked his ice cream trying to save it from fully melting. "Soo..can we go now?" Rasazy asked. "Okay for me." You said.Selever nodded, he couldn't talk because of his ice cream.You stood up, Selever did too and everyone walked out of the park.

HBDSEHBDJSNCUSNJH Im sorry again for not updating but here's the chapter y'all have been waiting for, t h e f o u r t h o n e :0                                                                                                                                            Im sorry guys if you waited long for this but I'm trying to write as much as I can and I hope this is not too much time for between chapters-

Also I wanna say thank for...MORE THAN 200 READS WHOOOOO :DD This is so-  AH Im just so thankful- This means so much to me guys :D I also want to say thank you for all of your support   I- Y'all make my days so much better with your comments, I didn't expected this book to have this much reads and attention, I will be back with new chapters in a few days, bye c: