Author's Note + info about sequels n stuff

Sept. 05 2021

AHHHHHHH I ACTUALLY FINISHED THE STORY. HOLY SHIT. I FINISHED IT. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ALSO PLS EXCUSE THE ALL CAPS AND GENERAL WEIRDNESS OF THIS NOTE. IT'S 5:08 A.M.

So anyways.

Thanks for reading! I rlly hope you liked the story, and of course if you have suggestions/comments/feedback/anything like that, comments are much appreciated. This is really just a draft, I'm going to go back and edit it probably over the course of the next year (which for future reference is 2021-2022), and will hopefully have that finished by next year's Wattys, because while I am going to submit it this year, like I said it's just a draft, and there's a lot I'd like to improve.

Also! Sequels. Yes they are happening. Unfortunately no I cannot say when.

My current plan is it to be a trilogy, and I've actually started (well, sort of started) writing the second book in the series, but I probably won't start posting chapters until maybe June of next year (2022)? I think. Like I said, I can't promise when for sure.

Other random info that I know so far (unless I change my mind in the next year):

The title of the second book will be We're All Infamous, and it's going to have 23 chapters, same as this one. I'm continuing the alternating perspective thing but possibly with fewer Dr. Blayne chapters.

Soooooo anyways I seriously need to sleep because my brain! is not! working!

(pls don't be concerned)

Thanks so much for reading! Goodnight.

(except I don't think I'm actually going to go to sleep)

* * *

Nov. 06 2021

UPDATE: I finished editing every chapter at least once and posted the edited versions. That's not to say I won't go back and edit anymore, but if I do I won't be changing anything major, so this is (basically) the final version. The sequel plan hasn't changed, probable still June 2022.

Sorry about the ~ • ° • mental chaos • ° • ~ in the last A/N by the way, like I said, 5 a.m., very little (*cough cough* no) sleep.

* * *

June 17 2022

UPDATE: I posted the first chapter of the sequel, Define Infamy. Here's the link: 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/256683661-define-infamy

(Or, it's also on my profile, of course).

I'll try to post new chapters weekly, at least for the duration of the summer. Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you like the sequel :)

* * *

August 01 2022

Another update: Life kinda sorta got in the way and I'm postponing work on the sequels... The first few chapters of Define Infamy didn't have many reads yet, so I took it down so new readers wouldn't be annoyed with having to wait a long time after chapter 4.

As for when I'll actually re-publish it and update frequently, I don't know for sure yet, but it should be sometime this year (next summer at the latest).

Thanks for your patience,

- Tressa