030 || 🌙

third person pov

haejin, heeseung and the others are currently at the cafe, well they all are working on 'the plan' . the others are sitting a far away from heeseung and haejin table.

“do you think this would work?” haejin ask heeseung that sitting next to him. heeseung just shrugged, “i dont know, im not sure how this would turn out but i hope he let you go”

haejin sighed.

she then look at the others, and saw sunghoon and jungwon staring at her and heeseung deadly. it kinda gives haejin chills,

you know, if look could kill...

she then look over sunoo that signalling her to text sunwoo, haejin nods and give a thumb up to him.

haejin open her phone and start texting him.

leehae
can we meet up?

sunwoo
sure, where?

leehae
xxx cafe

sunwoo
okie babe, be there in 15 min

leehae
k

sunwoo
u so dry, did i do smtg tho?

leehae
ntg , see ya

sunwoo
no ily?

seen

“gosh, he such a two face bitch” haejin mumbled and heeseung seems to heard it because he's let out a soft chuckle .

“you text him already?” he asked and haejin nod

“should we order our drink?” heeseung ask and she jusr nod, “what do you want?” he ask again.

“cappuccino would be great, and please a slice of cheese cake” haejin said, and heeseung nods. he then stand up, and went to the counter.

as he walks away, the door bells ringing as if someone walks in.

haejin look at the person and saw sunwoo, her heart beats start racing up.

shes nervous, and lowkey scare -

sunwoo saw her and smile, he then went to her and about to kiss her but haejin looks away. he let it pass and sit in front of her.

“so why did you want to meet up ?” he asked, haejin is fidgeting her fingers, didn't know what to say.

“i- i want to talk about something” haejin said and sunwoo nods.

“well go on, im listening”

“i dont think we work out anymore, lets end it here”

“i dont understand, w-what do you mean? ” sunwoo ask, not amaze at all.

“lets break up”

and before sunwoo could reply, haejin start talking again.

“i fall out of love, i did loved you but the feelings weren't there anymore. everytime i see you, it didn't excite me anymore too . and we're breaking up for good, no hatred at all—

“no, i dont agree with this” he said abit loud

“sunwoo , im sorry but i have feelings for someone now” haejin said and at the same time heeseung came with a tray of drinks and cake.

“here's yours drink—

oh hello there” heeseung said with a smile.

and sunwoo look at him before back to haejin..

“so its him?” sunwoo ask and haejin looks down.

“fine.. i understand that you don't have feelings for me anymore - well i also did loved you and planning on breaking up too” he said and haejin look back at him

“to be honest , i kinda find someone to have.. fun since you wouldn't want to do it with me. i find you boring anyways”

he said.

it did broke haejin heart but she just smile

“you cheat on her?” heeseung ask and sunwoo shrugged

“well kinda?” he replied and heeseung surely looks like he was about to throw hand but haejin hold his hand.

“its fine” haejin whispered and heeseung sighed.

“well got to go now” sunwoo said and left right away.

then haejin sobbed quietly, heeseung just hugs him.

“dont cry, hes not worth your time” heeseung said, softly patting her back. haejin lay her head on his chest and try to stop her tears.

“im not c-crying because we broke up, im crying because im happy that we're over and also im kinda hurt that he cheated on me but thats for fine now”

then the others came to their table, “that was easy?” niki said and haejin nod. jungwon who stare at haejin and heeseung before separating them from hugging.

heeseung blushed and haejin just smile awkwardly.

sunghoon snickered at the sight.

“yeah we didn't act much tho” heeseung said.

“well congrats haejin, our mission have completed” sunoo joked and haejin laugh.

jungwon and sunghoon, still sulky about what happened on their last chats but happy that haejin is single again.

jake on the other hand are too occupied with his game, but can still talking “well since haejin is free now, can we go somewhere else? like my house or something? we could hangout”

the other agreed and thats how they spent their day.

—————
we reached 30 chapter already hsjssjshsh