girl in green

Sabrina's POV  " why hell would I get an cam girl account

Sabrina's POV
" why hell would I get an cam girl account ." I say shocked hope would say that. I'd expect Carin to.

"Well you need a job and you've got rocking body why not get paid for." Carin adds.

"Idk I feel like people could recognize."

"Then just don't show your face." Hope says .

" I'll think about it guys." They cheered. I needed more money and the strip club wasn't cutting it.
When I got home I thought more about it until I decided to make an account. I went to my dresser to see if I had any cute lingerie and thank god for the sexy sets of lingerie I was gifted by Carin.
I decided to do a an emerald green set. Now for where to take it .I decided with sitting in a suggestive yet seductive position in front of my flor length mirror. I angled my phone to cover my face but see some only a little bit of my face but not too much I hope. I took a few and picked the one licked the most . I decided to post it it. Cam girls is like Instagram but for nudes and you get paid a lot for it.

"God please no one recognize me ."

tuckers POV
I was just chilling when dean started talking about this app he recently downloaded.

"Yea it's like social media but just with more nudity. And it shows local girls."

"Yea." I said just to show him that acknowledge what he's saying but feel indifferent about it.

"Damn tucker look at her ." Dean says showing me this photo of a girl in green lingerie. And he was right she was hot. No scratch that fucking gorgeous.

" now that I realize it she looks too much like Sabrina. If she wasn't a bitch and was ac hot that is." He says laughing I never got his problem with her. It  never seemed to me like she was overreacting she had the right to be pissed.

"Why do you say that. You slept with the tea and got good grades in a really hard class anyone would be pissed.

"Whatever." He grumbles . He knows I'm right. I decided I need alone time and head up to my room. And go on my phone before I realize it I'm downloading the app and typing in the username for the green lingerie girl that looks like Sabrina. And noticed she added more pictures. Before I know it I'm liking them all and commenting on one. I got off my phone but couldn't stop thinking about it. About her. It's like my hand had a mind of its own. The only thing I know is I'm jerking of to the lady in green and all things I want her to do to me. I clean up and wash my hands before I get on my phone because that would be as gross as not wiping your dick after peeing. I look at my comment and delete it commenting dm your venmo. I know why most of these people are on here to get money. I'm totally not judging do what you've got do you know. But I want to send her money.

Later on my phone vibrates while I'm cooking. I pull it out and see she replied. And there it is her venmo. I send her four sets of 100s because 100 is the limit to how much to send. I continue with cooking tonight is tortellini soup. When my phone starts vibrating again.