Chapter Nineteen

Serenity led Violet up the stairs to what seemed to be Lucas's bedroom. Violet's heart pounded in her chest as she looked at the closed door. She was too excited to meet Lucas. She couldn't wait to be in his arms. Serenity opened the door and called Lucas. 

"Lucas, wake up." Lucas groaned as he lay sprawled on the bed. 

"Go away, I don't want to wake up," he mumbled with his head embedded in the pillow. 

"See who I've got," Serenity continued. 

"No, I'm not interested. Go away," he said without looking up. 

Violet peered into the room and saw his shirtless body in the bed, wearing only a pair of sweatpants, riding low. She blushed, looking away. Serenity raised an eyebrow at her and she blushed even more.

"Okay, look up and see at least," she coaxed, as she pushed Violet inside his room. Lucas uncovered an eye and looked towards the door.

He gasped and sat up. "Violet?" he whispered, with shock. "How d-did you come here?"

"I brought her and her brothers, silly, " said Serenity. "Okay, now you both can catch up. I'm off to sleep." She rushed out, shutting the door after her. 

Lucas got down from the bed and limped towards her but Violet rushed towards him agitated to see his condition. "Are you hurt?" she asked, touching his arm. 

"A little. I'm very hurt here," he said, staring at her and touching his heart. "Why did you leave me, Violet? Don't you trust me? Don't you have any faith in my love?" he asked in a pained voice. 

 Violet went close to him and brushed the hair gently off his face. She held his cheek. "I'm sorry. I do now. I'll never leave you, " she said. Lucas's arm went around her waist and he pulled her close into his chest.  Violet laid her head on his bare chest, closing her eyes. She'd come home to Lucas and would stay with him forever.

Lucas kissed her forehead and then her neck. He pulled her face close to his, lowered his head, and smashed his lips to hers in a soul-stirring, and wild kiss. His tongue plunged into her open mouth eagerly tasting her, playing roughly with hers. She kissed him back too and when she bit his lips, he groaned with pleasure. 

"I love you, Violet," he confessed as he broke the kiss to catch his breath. 

"I love you too, Lucas, " she whispered and Lucas looked at her with surprise. 

"Do you love me?" he asked with wonder.

"Yes, very much," she said, hugging him tightly and placing a kiss on his neck. His whole body shivered with excitement. 

A knock on his door brought them apart. "I'll get it," said Violet,  going to the door. The maid had brought Lucas's dinner. Violet took it from her hands and thanked her. She closed the door and placed it on a coffee table in his room. 

"Come and eat, Lucas, " she said but Lucas shook his head.

"Only if you feed me," he said stubbornly like a child. 

"Yes, I will feed you. Come, here" she insisted. She went and held his arm and brought him towards the loveseat in his room. She made him sit and sat down beside him. She fed him lovingly as he stared at her without wavering an eyelid. Soon the food was finished and Violet was satisfied. She kissed his cheek and he groaned. 

"That won't do Violet. I want to make love to you again and again. I want you naked and moaning under me," he said as he pulled her onto his lap.  Violet gasped at what he said. 

"Aren't you hurt?" she asked, hesitantly.

"You're my drug. If I don't have you, I'll be more sick. I want to be inside you, Violet. I'm tired of aching for you. I can't control myself anymore. Let me ravish you," he said against her lips and he captured them again, in a passionate and possessive kiss, branding her with his teeth, sucking her, biting her, and making her only his.

She too kissed him back with equal fervour. She had missed Lucas so much in the last three days, craved his love in fact. Lucas was on fire, his whole body was out of control and he needed Violet like a drug. He pulled her closer to his body, molding her to himself, thrusting and grinding his huge arousal against her.

"See what you do to me, Violet. I'm aching to be inside you, " he said,  breaking the kiss, his voice husky and hoarse with desire.

"Then make love to me Lucas. I want you to," she whispered as she sucked a spot on his neck. He groaned as his body shuddered with need. He picked her up, her legs going around his waist. He held her hips possessively as he strode towards the bed.

"Are you hurt, Lucas?" she asked him, concerned. 

"No, I'm fine," he said, as he looked at her with dark eyes.

Depositing her on the bed, his eyes lustily stared at her with deep hunger. He pulled his sweatpants down exposing his naked body for her to feast on. Violet was mesmerized by his sculpted body, his bulging hard biceps, his muscular chest, his eight-pack abs, his sinfully sexy v-line, and his thick muscular legs. They all made him extremely drool-worthy and drop-dead gorgeous. He was very well endowed and she could see how aroused he really was for her.

"Touch me please," he said, coming onto the bed and hovering over her body, supporting himself on one elbow. The other hand caught her hand and placed it on his heart. A hiss of satisfaction escaped his mouth as her soft creamy hand touched his body, stroking down his hard torso, abs, and v-line to his massive arousal. She stroked the full length of his arousal and he closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure. Then he caught her hands and stopped her.

"If you continue any further I'll cum right now into your hands," he said with a smile tugging at his lips. He never had to struggle so much to keep sane. Her one inexperienced touch had him literally release it all. 

"I want to see you, Violet, all of you," he said, pulling her top over her head and discarding it. He unclasped her bra, pulled it out, and threw it away. His eyes grew darker and his pupils dilated seeing her creamy full breasts. She was untouched and innocent, he could see and it made him all the more aroused to think that he was so privileged to be able to have her all to himself. His hands touched her breasts intimately making her moan in pleasure.

He immediately latched onto them one at a time, sucking like a baby, teasing with his tongue and kneading with his hand. His other hand went downwards and unbuttoned her denims and pulled them down her body along with her panties. His hand touched her intimately, feeling her wet heavenly folds as Violet moaned with the throbbing pleasures that she was experiencing for the first time. He pushed a finger inside her and thrust in and out. 

Violet caught his hair and the bedsheet with the other to cope with the pleasures that he was giving her. He thrust another finger and she was trembling with the need to release. "Cum for me, Violet, " he whispered in a raspy voice full of lust. 

She released all her juices onto his waiting hands and he licked them clean. His mouth left her breasts and went down to where his fingers were playing havoc with her body. He sucked her wet folds, making her cum for the second time. 

"Are you ready for me, baby?" he asked gently, positioning himself above her. 

"Yes," she whispered and he entered her in one thrust. They made love many times during the night. Lucas was insatiable where she was concerned. 

They slept in each other's arms in the wee hours of the night.