EPILOGUE

____________________________________

Last night was a tough night for you. You weren't able to sleep thinking about Jungkook. What to answer??

You don't know do you love him or not. So you ask your mom about it.

She told you that when you fall in love you became worried about him and cared about him a lot.

You kept thinking about it. Then you remember your mom's words.

When you fall in love. You cared about that person 24/7 and become worried if something happens.

When again you think. Something popped in your mind. You were caring about Jungkook and became worried about him when he didn't reply.

That means.........

YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!!

You can't believe yourself. You are in love with him. You opened your eyes and spotted that it's late.

You quickly went to sleep because tomorrow you have to go to school. You keep your thoughts aside.
____________________________________

You are in your English class. You hadn't paid any attention at the class. You kept thinking about that.

Then suddenly a message popped in your phone. You saw it and it was from......

Jungkook!!

Jungkook:

When are you coming??

*You don't know. Your brain is full of thousands. You shrugged your thoughts*

:Y/N

At the end of school in the roof top

Jungkook:

Ok~~

You attend the rest of your class.......
____________________________________

Your class over and it was time for go to home and for you it was a big thing. You aren't going to home you're going to meet Jungkook.

Now you have to meet Jungkook and tell his answer.

You went to the rooftop and saw Jungkook already waiting for you.

He was near the railing feeling the breeze blowing. You stand next to him.

"Hi" you start the conversation. "Hey" he looked at you and smiled. You smiled back.

"So.......my answer" he asked turning towards you and looked deeply into your eyes.

"I.....I...."

Play "Real love" by Nam Taehyun.
(To get along with mood)

Jungkook dropped his bag. He looked at you shocked.

"Can you say it again" he shakily asked. You looked him and chuckled.

"I love you" you said and he started jumping. He was cloud 9 now. He can't believe what he heard. He was in ful joy.

He lift you up in his board arms and spun you. You smiled looking at him. He put you down and hugged you tightly like there is no tomorrow.

"Thank you" he said. "Thank you very much" he continued to say 'Thank you'. You giggled at this.

You broke the hugged and 'Shh" him by putting your index finger in his lips.

"No need to thank. You know I love you" you said calmly. He nodded like a little baby boy.

He moved closer to you and whisper. "Can I kiss you" you looked at him and nodded shyly. He smiled.

He lift you in his arms and kiss you passionately. You kissed him back.

~~The End~~

____________________________________

Phew, this is the end of the damm book.

Seriously it's a boring book.

• Give your opinions to this book?

=

• And also tell me how you like the song??

=

Tbh, I am listening to this song nd writing this.

I like the song. And I want to know your opinions on the story and the song.

Till then,

Bye bye,

Saranghae 💜💜
사랑 해요💜💜

Saranghae 💜💜사랑 해요💜💜

💜❤️💜❤️💜

💜❤️💜❤️💜