Epilogue

Six months later~

Six months later~

My hand delicately held the paintbrush and I continued to brush it over the now very colourful canvas that was in front of me. I started this piece months ago and I've been working on it for so long.

I was taking so much time since I wanted it to be perfect and also because I was hiding it from Aster. I could only work on it when he wasn't with me and nowadays that left me with little time.

Not that I minded.

Aster has been taking me out on so many dates and giving me practically everything I asked for and I couldn't believe how sweet and perfect that man was.

Sometimes he had moments of weaknesses where he would break down and try to push me away but I never let him. I gave him the space he needed but I always made sure he knew I was right there for him.

It was very hard for the both of us to come to terms with what happened and we both had nightmares for quite awhile but Aster had started seeing someone to help with his insomnia and night terrors since they were much worse then the ones I had.

Talking about everything that happened has helped him cope and he started going to the gym with Leo quite frequently and that also helped him lose some tension.

When I woke up from nightmares Aster would usually already be awake and he would hush me back to sleep while whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

The only things that kept me distracted enough to forget about everything we went through were Aster and painting.

And I've been giving all my time to both of them and I finally feel happy. Genuinely happy.

Currently Aster was at work and he was coming over for dinner where I planned to give him the painting and talk to him about what I've been thinking about for weeks.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and continued finishing up on the details of the painting. Just as I did the final brush the doorbell rang and I hurriedly stood up to wash my hands before opening the door.

"Hi, darling." Aster grinned at me as he leaned down and pecked my lip.

"Hi." I smiled at him. "Come on in, I just need to heat up the food and we can eat."

"Alright, I'm going to go wash up real quick." He said and I nodded as he walked towards the bathroom and I to the kitchen.

I took out two servings of the fried rice I made and after hearing them up I set them on my dining table and decided to grab the bottle of wine I had been saving for a special occasion.

"Wine?" Aster asked as he walked inside and took the seat across from me.

"Yeah, I thought we could drink and enjoy today since there's no work for both of us tomorrow." I told him and he smirked.