31

It was raining and the weather was much cooler.

As soon as Chu Wei left coldly, Luo Jianjia sat under the eaves, learning how to make clothes from the Zhao family.

She is not so particular about what clothes to wear. The original owner has a lot of clothes that she can wear.

However, she is more concerned about the lining, and wants to make it herself.

When Zhao saw his son's return, he smiled and greeted: "Brother Leng, are you back? Have everything been clarified?"

Chu Wei said coldly: "I've made it clear."

After speaking, Chu Wei gave Luo Jianjia a cold look.

Luo Jianjia was walking the needle with her head down, and she noticed Chu Wei Leng's gaze and looked up at him.

She didn't expect that Chu Wei Leng was actually still looking at her.

At that glance, it was very complicated and had some meaningful meaning.

Luo Jianjia felt a little in his heart.

Had Chu Wei Leng been sure that she kicked him out of bed last night?

The two looked at each other for a while, and Luo Jianjia stabilized his mind.

Reason told her that this was impossible, and he had no evidence.

As long as she doesn't admit it, he can never be sure.

Luo Jianjia blinked his slightly sour eyes, and the look in Chu Wei Leng's eyes turned into the same indifference as before.

Seeing her doing this, Chu Wei Leng shifted his gaze and went to the side to continue picking up the clutter.

I don't know if he didn't exercise day and night during this period, and he didn't feel as nervous as he was in a neighboring country. He felt unwell.

There is a feeling that you are full of energy but there is no place to use it. If you don't do something, you feel uncomfortable.

In a short while, Luo Jianjia saw Chu Wei Leng neatly arranging the clutter in Xijian aside.

This really surprised her.

Chu Wei didn't like bathing coldly, and he was sloppy.

I didn't expect to do things with meticulousness and rules.

Judging from this detail, it is not entirely undesirable.

Although Chu Weilian devoted himself to packing things, he did not consciously think of what Li had just said in his mind.

Roche intends to remarry?

He knows exactly what kind of person Li is.

Savage, jealous, and picky.

Li had expressed his love to him before, but he had no intention of treating her, so he had not done anything to misunderstand her.

Never thought that Li's hatred for it, and in turn bullied his parents.

He didn't want to hear a word of what such a person said, and would never believe it.

However, it is true that Roche is different from before.

In the past, Roche had the same temperament as Lee, and was bolder and more shameless than Lee.

Roche knows all about his feelings for him.