Eight

How could Sabo meet Luffy? Even I haven't seen him ever. It must have been before Dragon found him.

I only know about my brother for a year or so. My dad saw him in the newspaper, and mentioned it, like it was no big deal.

But honestly, I wasn't surprised. Not like we had a close father-daughter relationship ever.

He didn't have time to raise me, even if I know he cares deep inside.

Not to say, Sabo became his forever favorite after he was found. He was always a real prodigy, smart, strong, and kind. His smile was like the Sun itself.

He was my first friend and turned into my first love.

Sabo.

SABO.

SABO?!

You jump up so suddenly that Law falls back from you, groaning loudly in displease.

He growls something about how old he is for your shit, but you ignore it as the others start asking what happened.

You look around yourself scaredly.

"She's so strong for that tiny body," nods Penguin with approval.

Law takes a deep breath and stands up, trying to get some life back into the traumatized yellow eyes.

After your gaze locks with his for a moment, he turns pale as a ghost, then blushes slightly.

"What the hell's gotten into you?!" he shouts, looking away to hide his redness. "You humiliate me."

"Captain rarely hugs anyone aside from Bepo," smiles a brown-haired man. "And you still shook him off. That's brave."

"Shut it, Shiro!" snaps Law, but he only makes him laugh.

You step from one leg to another anxiously.

"Oi, Edgy."

"YOU SHUT UP TOO!"

"What eyeliner do you use?"

He freezes for a second from the sudden question before rolling his eyes dramatically.

"Insomnia."

.

.

.

Vszgeizezivei.

You look around the room for something useful since he couldn't be.

"What are you doing, Wreny?" shouts the man at you.

"I can't look like this when meeting Sabo after one fucking year! I can't make him worried. My clothes are burnt and cut, and I'm full of scars and pale and-"

"You're beautiful, [Y/N]," says Bepo, and you freeze, almost tearing up as you thank him.

"I've seen uglier, Wreny," joins Law, avoiding your gaze.

"You look in the mirror every day, after all," you grin, and the man tsk-s, turning around.

Sorry.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO CAPTAIN?!" screams Bepo, but Shiro smiles and stops him before he attacks you.

You catch his arm to stop him and kiss his cheek.

"You know you look great," you say softly, but he pushes you away when the woo-ing of his crew sounds.

And this is when the Dendenmushi rings again, and you get scared again, almost falling on your face as you trip.