Chapter 2

Once again you were exploring the city, trying to find your way to the deep ends, to the small alleys and of course ready to find new contacts, to make some 'friends'.

Then you saw him. He was entering a bar named Homra. 'Oh I was right' you smirked by yourself, you walked towards the door, in which the boy had disappeared while earlier. You stepped in, greeted by a sight of rather old fashioned bar, still it was quite stylish and all in all empty. Only person in the room was the blonde bartender. "What can I get you sweety?" the guy nodded at you. The smile he was wearing, probably intended to look sweet, looked rather sly, you could help but to think, was this man trying to look that way. "I'm looking for a hazel boy, little taller than me. White shirt and green shorts" you said, aiming to pull the same expression on him. "Oi! Yata!" Male shouted, suddenly breaking his mysterious flirt act. "What now?!" frustrated voice came from upstairs. "You have a visitor" man said. "It's rare to see girl come for Yata. Are you a girlfriend, or what?" Man said eyeing you up and down. "No nothing like that" you laughed. "I kinda guessed already" he said handing you a glass of water. "So who's- oh it's you" he said annoyed, but you could see him blush. "What do you want?" he continued. "I want you to fight with me" you answered maybe little over confident. "I won't fight with you, it would be waste of my time" he said bluntly. "You already fought with me, and you're only saying that because you found out I'm girl" you said as you crossed your arms. "Yes I have my rules and I don't want to hit a girl" he said pissed.

Yata's POV

She stayed in a silence for a while. "Oh, then this will be a quick one, don't you think" she smirked, eyes having exited shine in them. She stepped closer. "You have two choices, you can let me beat you up, or you can fight me" she said and poked my chest with her index finger. "Why are you so interested in fighting with me anyway?" I said trying my best to sound annoyed, rather I was just curious. "You're part of Homra, aren't you? I heard you guys are unbeatable, I'd like proving the rumours wrong" she said smirking, those wicked lips curving up, I knew she wouldn't back down. "There are lot of peoples in Homra why me?" I asked, trying to balance my voice. "I heard you're one of the best. I'm not taking this so lightly" she said laughing. "Hot heated, easy to challenge, wants to be the best in everything, Yata Misaki, I wanna win you" she continued, her finger meeting my chest once again. I felt my cheeks blushing while her tongue rolled over my first name. "So will you fight me?" She asked, no more like dared. "No" I answered. "Go home kid" I added. She just simply broke in laughter.

Your POV

"Go home kid" he said it in such an serious tone, I couldn't help it, I broke into laughter. I stepped closer once more. "And what if I don't?" I asked, clocking my head. I touched his face lightly, with my palm. "It would be shame to bruise that pretty face of yours" I say, slapping his cheek lightly, before drawing my hand back. He looked like tomato at this point, not that he hadn't been every shade of red during this conversation. I took a step back, before throwing my fist towards his face. He grabbed it as his aura turned red. "I don't wanna hurt you" he said. "Then I just keep on doing this until you will" I smirked and gave him side kick, this time he wasn't quick enough to stop me. His aura grew bigger. "Now, now kids. If you wanna fight, do it outside" the blonde came to us, smiling, this time however it was not that sweet flirty smile, it seemed more like, fight in my bar and you haven't know pain before. He  grabbed from our hair, pretty much dragging us outside. "I'm not fighting her" Yata said turning back inside. I grabbed the back of his sweater pulling him outside and throwing him to the wall. "I'm not giving you a opition" I said. "Stop being stubborn little girl, get out my way and go home" he yelled trying to go past me. "Why? You afraid of losing?" I dared

Yata's POV

"You afraid of losing?" Now her smirk was all the way up in her voice. I pushed her to the wall, but her smirk didn't wash off, it didn't even falter. It stayed, even grew a little. "You have a death wish?" I asked looking her straight in the eye. I didn't know what it was, how she was different. Why she wasn't like the other girls? Why she seemed to be the exception to every rule, to every conclusion. She seemed to wreck my code, she made me angry, happy, relieved. I didn't stutter, I didn't blush, not anymore at least. I just met this girl, somehow our lives seemed to be intertwined, in a way I couldn't explain.