Can you hear me?

Across the ocean on an entirely different continent lived a king. A ruthless and merciless king who was named after a god. Dream. And he took his name to heart turning himself into the god he saw in paintings around the castle growing up. Replacing his golden crown with a white porcelain mask and his cape for a green cloak. As soon as he was crowned king he set off to conquer the land he believed was rightfully his. Killing anyone who got even close to his path. Adults, parents, teenagers, children didn't matter to him. He saw himself as a God.

But even he could fail. Dream was meant to take over Logstedshire it was meant to be his land. Alas, the Antarctic Empire had stopped him for now. Times were changing and they needed to catch up or Dream would come for them too.

But despite what Dreamed claimed he was just a measly human sorcerer. Despite what he said he had attachments. Despite what he said he had friends. He was no god. He could age, bleed, and die just like everyone. No matter what he did he would be mortal. Unless he could.

For now, the forces of the world stayed balance. And the gods only looked down at their creation. XD, Foolish, Drista it was all just the same to them. Why would they care. They were gods. Listen.

.....

....

...

..

.

"I like that one,"

"Why?"

"He's just different..."

Notes: Hello author speaking! I'm kinda running out of ideas of where this story should go so if you have any ideas please comment letting me know! I would love to add some of your ideas to the story!