Group Projects "Suck"

You and your friends had been planning this for a while, making sure all the details would work perfectly. The hardest part was making sure nobody else found out and tried to crash. And of course, convincing me to show up. Thankfully, the professor had assigned us all to a group together, my GPA the only thing keeping me in football. She had burdened you with my dense brain, and you guys were annoyed you'd have to do all the work. Of course, you also knew I loved to party, so if you could make it seem like a party instead of a study session, I'd show up.
-------------
And I did. Later than you told me to, but you weren't surprised. Cool kids never showed up on time. You and your friends had already been preparing, mixing drinks in giant pitchers for us and setting up an area for us to work. I scoffed at the sight, shaming you for investing so much energy into a study sesh. You laughed off my insult and offered me a drink, smiling sheepishly. I took it, telling you that only nerds seriously did their homework and anyone important used these years to party. You all laughed at me and explained how you intended to party once you'd graduated. I shrugged you guys off, finding a spot on the couch to relax into. I hiked my legs onto the table, intentionally not taking my shoes off and knocking shit off the table.
"Oops." I snickered, taking a big sip of my drink. "Let's get this shit over with so I can go smash some puss, losers." You nod to your friends and take your usual spots on the couch, starting work on our project.
----------
I'm barely paying attention to you and your friends, significantly buzzed. I haven't realized, but I've basically drank an entire pitcher of booze on my own. You and your friends make eye contact, signaling the next phase of the plan. I'm working on a semi, the alcohol going straight to my cock. You make a move closer towards me, running your hand up my thigh.
"You're not going to help us?" You say coyly, unzipping my pants and revealing my boxers. I half-ass attempt to push you off, but I can barely control my movements. You laugh and nod to one of your friends to grab my arms, holding them above my head. I struggle a bit, but give up when he doesn't seem to budge. You lean down and mouth my cock through my boxers, your hot, wet breath encouraging my boner. I pant, shifting a bit as my boxers get tighter. You smile at me, pulling my boxers down and exposing my cock to the air. I hiss, precum dripping from the tip. I'm not small by any means, and girls swarm me for my dick, but you don't seem phased. In one move you take my entire length down your throat, eliciting a deep moan from within me.
"Holy fuck bro..." I hear one of your friends mutter, the sounds of him working his cock near my ear. I turn my head towards the sound, opening my mouth expectantly. He laughes a bit and shoves his cock into my mouth, rocking his hips harshly. I keep up with his pace, grunting and moaning around his cock. "Dude, whatever you put in his drink has him moaning like a girl!" Another friend laughed loudly, smacking my cheek. I moan out loudly against your friends cock, and he grunts, forcing himself deeper into my throat. You speed up, working my cock with your hand and mouth. I can't control myself much longer, cumming down your throat while your friend does the same to me. He pulls out with a pop, and slaps his cock against my face. You laugh, pulling down my pants and spreading my legs apart.
"This is your punishment for being such an ass. We're gonna use you like one." You say, jerking me off slowly to keep me hard. I moan, the alcohol (or drugs?) Making me feel hazy. The pressure on my dick feels so good, and I can't help but grind myself into your grip. One of your friends hands you a bottle of lube, which you coat your fingers with. You gently run your fingers against my hole, teasingly pushing inside.
"Fuck dude, you're so tight!" I'm panting, unable to respond with anything more than a whine. Your other friend makes me jerk him off while I suck off another guy. You murmur to yourself about how good I look being used by other dudes, and push two fingers inside me. I buck hard, yelling out around your friends cock. They all chuckle, slapping my face and mocking my high pitched moans. "Imagine what his stupid jock friends would say if they saw what a good cocksleeve he was!"
You pick up your pace, moving your fingers in and out while stretching my hole. After a few minutes, you line your cock up with my entrance, pushing gently inside.
"Ohh...shit dude...no wonder you're such a dick, this is the tighest hole ever..." You groan. One of your friends laughs.
"The only thing you've ever fucked was a fleshlight dude, don't act like you're not a virgin like the rest of us." You grumble, pounding away at my insides. Even if that's true, you know my ass feels amazing squeezing against your cock and you don't know how you'll ever use a toy again. I pull off your friend's cock to take a breath and scoff.
"You're a fucking virgin? I'm being fucked by an idiot virgin??" I moan out as you move faster, hitting a spot inside me that makes my toes curl. "Ughh...fuckk...I'm gonna cum from a stupid dork's dick...!" I pick up my pace on your friends cocks, bouncing my ass against your cock harder. You pant as you hit as deep inside me as possible, and unload yourself inside. My eyes roll back as I splatter my cum onto my chest and your friends paint my face. I can't help the drool that's pooled in my mouth, and it drips from my tongue.
You all laugh at me, making fun of how much I look like a slut and that I'd make the girls on campus jealous. You refill my drink, handing it to me and coaxing me to take a sip.
"We're not finished yet asshole." You say, pushing me off the couch onto the floor. "Get on your hands and knees dog. Don't you jocks do some stupid shit like butt-chugging? I wonder what would happen if we did that with the special drink you've been consuming all night." I gasp, trying to reach backwards and stop you. But one of your friends grabs my arms and pushes my face against the floor. You grab a discarded beer bottle and fill it from the pitcher. "You'd better relax bro. I don't want this to break inside you, heh." You gently ease the tip of the bottle into my ass, draining its contents inside of me. I groan and pant, fear hitting me about my situation. Once the bottle is empty, you pull it out with a pop and chuckle. "Let's see how long it takes to hit your system now."
I moan as I feel my entire body heat up. "Ugh...fuck..what's in that...?" I stumble out, my words completely slurred. I feel my cock harden, almost painfully, and start to rock my hips in an attempt to ease the pressure. I can't stop the whines and whimpers that escape my lips and before I know it I'm begging you guys to fuck me. I feel like my brain is mush, and all I can think about is cumming.
"Mm...please give me your big nerd cocks..! Use my dumb jock holes and fill my with your cum!" I moan out, grinding back against you. You smirk, motioning for one of your friends to come over to you.
"Get on top of him puppy." You command, and I obey you immediately, crawling on top of your twink friend. I can tell I weigh more than he's expecting, so I hold myself up. He places his hands on my hips, grinding me down against his cock. He positions his dick against my hole, pushing himself inside. He's bigger than you, noticeably enough that I wince in pain as he enters me. He chuckles and drives himself all the way inside in one thrust, making me choke and cry out. He starts an unrelenting pace, slamming his cock against my sweet spot over and over until I can't think anymore and fall limp against his chest. He continues to plow away at me for a bit before you lift me up and push yourself against me too. I groan as you slowly sink inside me, your cocks filling me up completely. You start to move, eliciting a response from your friend and I and you both start to take turns pounding into me. I'm pretty sure I'm going to pass out from the pleasure, and can't hold back loud, whorish moans. I could seriously get addicted to being your live-in cumslut, it's not like I'm *that* good at football anyways. Clearly, I'm better suited for taking your nerd cocks and letting you use my holes as stress-relief.
You both groan and tense at the same time, flooding me with literally loads of cum. I cry out with my own orgasm, panting from the force before I collapse entirely. I pass out immediately, overwhelmed by what I've experienced.
------------
When I wake up, I've been covered with a blanket on the couch. You're all cleaning up, avoiding eye contact with me when you realize I'm awake.
"What the fuck was that?" I demand, glaring at all of you. "Think you can just use me without consequence? When the rest of the team finds out, we're gonna kick your asses."
The sounds of my moans suddenly erupt from your phones, as you all smile. "Too bad the entire school knows you enjoyed it."
I'm mortified and speechless. "N-no way..." I shrink into the blanket, panic sinking into my bones.
"Heh, we're just fucking with you. But if you tell anyone, we really will post it. So why don't you agree to be our live-in cumslut, like you said last night." You chuckle sadistically, making it clear I have no real choice in the matter. I'm going to be your personal cumdump for the rest of college, so might as well enjoy it.