𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆,

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍,

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆.

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆!

𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

»»----- ➴ -----««

PLEASE?!"

"Violeta,"

"Please! Let me go to school tomorrow! I promise I'll be good! I won't tell anyone about this!" Violeta begged.

It's been three days since the incident. Violeta will have to go with the same old plan and earn his trust to escape.

"No," Marcelo said. He wasn't looking at Violeta. He was too busy grading the quiz they took today.

"Please! I want to go out!" Violeta whined like a child.

Marcelo looked up at her, "Violeta, darling. I'm doing this for my sake and yours. If you want to go outside, go in the backyard or the secret garden," Marcelo waved at her to go run along.

"Professor Bezos! I already went outside I'm tired of it!" Violeta ignored the secret garden part.

"Please!" Violeta whined again and proceeded to stomp her feet.

Marcelo huffed, "Fine! You can go,"

Violeta clapped and jumped with excitement.

"Thank you, Thank you! I promise I won't say a word," Violeta went around the desk and hugged Marcelo for a second and went back to where she was.

She hugged me.

Hugged me!

Keep making her happy and she'll be your arms for the rest of your life.

"Since you'll be going out, there will be rules:
1. You'll be only going to the classes and nowhere else.
2. You will not talk to anyone. If anyone ask where you've been, you'll say that you moved with your older brother.
3. You'll come immediately to my office after school and we'll find a plan to go home together.
4. If you tell your "friend" about this. I won't hesitate to kill him and you. Keep that in your mind."