002

It was another busy day at the agency. There are folders and papers piled everywhere, and everyone is doing their work- well, except for him.

"I'm so bored~" Dazai whined as he put his head on the table.

"Shut up Dazai, do your work and stop whining! You slacking off always messes up my schedules!" Kunikida angrily said to Dazai.

Dazai sighed, "Kunikida-san, you and your schedules-"

Before Dazai could finish his sentence, Kunikida threw a stapler at him but quickly dodged it. "I said be quiet Dazai, if you have nothing better to do, write the report about the tiger spotted at Tsurumi earlier!!"

"fine~, fine~"

All of a sudden, a beam of light came through the office. They were all startled as it could be the Port Mafia.

When the light was gone, they saw an unfamiliar girl. As they pointed their firearms towards the girl, a bunch of questions ran through their heads.

"Wha- Who is she?" Tanizaki spoke first.

Kenji slowly went near to the girl and repeatedly poked her cheeks, "Looks like she's gonna be sleeping for a while."

"She's not from here

"She's not from here.." Dazai said, everyone looked at him as he rummaged through the girl's bag. "Look, she has these books with our names on them. I don't remember us publishing a book."

"Along with these unknown candy products, which I'm not gonna take." Ranpo added.

"I know this girl could be an enemy, but isn't this an invasion of privacy." Tanizaki muttered.

"Yosano-sensei, please take her to your infirmary. We're gonna question her after she wakes up." Kunikida instructed, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose.