2 🌙️

A/N: Oops a little mistake I made in the previous chapter. The masters degree abroad is of one year and I've mentioned that they started second year but instead it's the second sem. Smh🤦‍♀️

_______________________________

"Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel"
_______________________________

Ikram read out the details in the file which was handed over to him by his bodyguard. He knew that his bodyguard wouldn't disappoint him and get the details in a matter of time, which is why he had asked him to get the details. And true to his work, he handed over the details in 30 minutes. That was the power he held in front of his staff.

All the staff and employees were scared of the great Ikram Aurang Zeb. He had a very huge name and background. He worked as CEO of his own multi national company at daylight and had a secret running business at night time.

Name: Bushra Ansari.
Age: 23
Nationality: Indian.
Father: Sami Ansari
Mother: Zaheda Ansari
Siblings: a younger brother who passed away a few years ago.
Relationship status: single
Mostly seen with friends: Junaid and Zaiba.
Part-time job: Giselle restrocafe.
Pursuing: Master in interior design in Cambridge university of London.
And the list continued.

'Interesting' he thought. The name Junaid didn't settle well with him though. But he wanted more details about her and wanted to wait a little longer to approach her.

"I want you to keep an eye on her 24/7 from now on and give me every single detail about her" he ordered his men.

"Yes boss"

"Make sure you don't come into notice" the man again nodded in affirmative.

He knew just like every other female she hoped for a Prince Charming to enter her life but sadly she had grabbed the attention of a devil.

★。+゚☆゚+。★

Bushra and Zaiba had gone for shopping in the nearby market. They had shopped a lot of things like bags, stoles, shoes and other essential stuffs. They next moved to a clothing store.

They were looking for outfits, when Bushra spotted a navy blue long dress with full sleeves. It had a deep neck though, but she could hide it with an inner and scarf. She picked it up and went to the trial room.

She came out and called Zaiba, to show her the dress.

"That's a beautiful dress. You should definitely buy it" Zaiba too had liked it.

"You know what's the best part about this dress?"

She does a little pose and shifts her hands in previously unseen holes and squeals in excitement "It has pockets!"

She always found it hard to find a modest dress in these Shopping Centres and it was really a bonus if she found a modest looking dress with pockets in it. She always wondered why don't they make pockets in girl's dresses.

After finishing the shopping session, they moved to the food court as they were hungry. Bushra had an off from her job today, which is why she was able to enjoy with her roommate.

They ordered the food and sat on a nearby table keeping all the shopping bags down.

"Yaar vo banda Sach me Kitna hot tha na" Zaiba again started with fan-girling remembering about Ikram.

"Zee bee, will you please stop. I didn't find him hot and instead I found him scary and intimidating and he had a very creepy personality"

"Yaar mera toh na 'dil Kyun ye mera shor kare' moment hogaya tha dekhte he"