Eri and kota's revenge

hello everyone this will be a shorter chapter but i hope after reading it you guys will enjoy it so now lets begin.

Overhaul the guy in charge of the yakuza who was inevitably defeated by izuku midoriya to save eri has somehow gotten his arms back and is seeking for revenge as he met up with muscular who broke out as well and was defeated also by izuku midoriya to save kota as they killed the guards who stood in their way and escaped tartarus as they found out where eri,kota and izuku are and are now on their way to i-island.

Pro heroes have gathered for a meeting talking about overhaul's and muscular's escape they even brought the rehabbed 8 precepts of death to give them some help but there is still no lead till mirio who with the big 3,rehabbed league,stain,class 1a and 1b who were in the meeting as well said 'i believe overhaul and muscular is not in japan' as everyone looked as principal nezu said 'why do you think so togata' mirio looked at everyone and said 'if they have escaped they are seeking revenge and if you guys have searched all of japan it only means one thing he knows where izuku, eri and kota are and is seeking their revenge for what they did' as everyone's eyes widen as tenko and nana said 'we must inform them' as nezu nodded and said 'i have sent them a message' as bakugo said i would say they do not have to worry' everyone looked as they are curious to what he said as he continued'i believe the nerd and those who left for i-island have gotten stronger and eri and kota who idolises izuku probably went to train as well and knowing the nerd if overhaul and muscular are on the way to fight them he will let eri and kota seek their revenge on those two for everything they have done' everyone's eyes widen and they remembered the mindscape quirk izuku made as they calmed down while wild wild pussy cats and kota parents who were brought back said 'there is nothing to worry we have seen how strong those two are we should be praying for the villains to be alive' as aizawa nodded then said 'if that is the case lets hope no one else gets injured but and lets request midoriya to bring the guards overhaul killed back to life' which nezu said 'i has already been done now lets just see how eri and kota at i-island will react' as everyone thought to themselves thinking how much training the two got and how much pain they gone through and now can finally get their revenge as stain said 'knowing these kids i think they will kill them with izuku allowing it just this once' as everyone eyes widen and said 'may god bless the villains hope they die without too much pain'.

Izuku who had gotten the message of overhaul's escaped looked at everyone who was eating lunch and kota who joined after playing with eri while the girls were feeding the babies said 'overhaul and muscular has broken out' everyone's eyes widen and said 'i bet he is seeking revenge then let him be ill fight him ' as everyone looked to see eri and kota giving the aizawa grin

which scared everyone but she said 'papa,mama's,grandpa's and grandma's do not worry i have become very strong papa saved me last time fighting him but this time let me fight him' and kota said 'don't worry deku i will fight him to avenge for my p...

which scared everyone but she said 'papa,mama's,grandpa's and grandma's do not worry i have become very strong papa saved me last time fighting him but this time let me fight him' and kota said 'don't worry deku i will fight him to avenge for my parents' as everyone was shocked to see the twos confidence and izuku and the girls said 'alright then snowflake/angel/kota but be careful ' as izuku said one more thing 'you have a thing up your sleeve don't you ' as eri and kota nodded as mei gave them a nanite suit that eri can use to rewind herself to be older and it will adjust to it while for kota the same too but also help him use his powers beyond and it looked like this