20

Y'all asked for some more smut so here it is!! :) this chapter will probably just be smut xx

Rafe slowly woke up to Amara's head on his chest as her lips were slightly parted while she slept on top of him, the brunette was so asleep she drooled all over rafe's toned chest, immediately making the dirty blonde smile as he watched the girl sleep on top of him with one of her tiny hands rested on his chest.

The boy wanted to run his fingers through the girls long brown wavy hair as she slept but his hands were still tied to the back of his bed frame with the handcuffs from the night before.

The dirty blonde attempted to release his wrists from the metal as it made a lot of noise when the pieces of metal would hit against each other causes the girl to move her head around his chest as she slept. "Ah come on" the dirty blonde whispered to himself in his morning cracky voice as he tried to free himself from the cuffs, wanting to roam his hands all over Amara's body.

"Hm?" The brunette softly hummed as she slowly lifted her head from rafe's chest before turning her head to the boy, the girl giggled at the boy as she sat up in his bed causing his blankets to fall off her upper body before revealing her bare chest.

"Help me out baby" the dirty blonde said as he desperately starred at her chest (🍒) wanting to grab them. Before the girl could respond the door knob started to turn and immediately the girl pulled his covers over her and hid under the blankets beside rafe. "Rafe get up
we-" ward said as he walked through the boys bedroom door before seeing the boy handcuffed to his bed frame. "Rafe what are you-" his father asked but was cut off by himself in shock, realising what his son and Amara were doing. "Uhhh" is all the dirty blonde said as his boulge grew bigger underneath the covers from amara while he tried to act casual by moving his body around underneath his silky covers. "Never mind just uh get up soon so you can help us look for John b" the older man said as he eyed the piece of metal on his sons hands.

The dirty blonde cleared his throat as he tried to act natural "uh Ye-yeah, close the door on you way out, yeah?" The boy replied as he eyed his dad in embarrassment and with that ward immediately left his room while shutting the door behind him.

As soon as Amara heard the door close she instantly threw the blanket off her head. "Oh my-" the girl said as she came up from under the boys covers. "Don't worry about it, now can we please go back to what we were doing?"
The dirty blonde begged as his blue eyes starred at the girl while he continued to try and free his hands from the handcuffs. "Mm, rafe we should help look for John b so we don't have to worry about you getting caught anymore" the girl said as she softly rubbed her eyes while she turned around to the dirty blondes bedside table to grab the handcuffs keys, her bare back was now facing the dirty blonde as he's eyes took in the view of the back of the girl while licking his bottom lips as he desperately wanted to roam his hands all over her.

"Ughh, fine, I really enjoyed last night though, I might be naughty more often so you have to teach me lessons like that again, yeah?" The dirty blonde said with a smirk spread across his face as Amara freed his hands from the piece of metal, the girl giggled again at the boys words. As the brunette finally freed the boys hands from the cuffs he immediately roamed his big veiny hands over every inch of the girls body that sat on top of him with both of her legs on each side of his body, relieved that he can finally touch the girl.

"Come on, we better get ready" Amara said as she got up from underneath rafe's covers before walking over to his draws and sliding on one of his shirts that ended mid thigh on her. "You look way better in my clothes then I do" the dirty blonde said as he sat up in his bed while watching every move the brunette was making with a grin spread across his lips. "Yeah?" The girl replied in a flirty tone. And immediately the dirty blonde hoped out of his bed "Fuck yes" the dirty blonde responded as he came up from behind her before wrapping his arms around her waist from behind while resting his head on her shoulder as he placed sloppy kisses to her neck. "But you know it would look even better on the floor" the boy said in between kisses, earning a soft giggle from the girl before she slowly turned around to face the boy.

"Not now rafe, it's the morning" the girl said as laughter fell off her lips while she eyed the desperate boy. "Morning, day or night I always want you Amara" the dirty blonde replied as he pulled the girl in even closer causing the girl to feel his boner, like he could some how get closer to her.

The girl starred up into rafe's blue eyes as he starred down into her hazelnut eyes with his muscular arms wrapped around her as her arms were placed behind his neck while she played with his messy morning hair before softly pulling the boys head down to connect their lips. Immediately rafe deepened the kiss by softly sliding his tongue into her mouth as he's big hands roamed over her body. "Amara I need you right now" the dirty blonde said as he removed his lips from hers before softly pushing the girl against the wall.

"Jump" is all the boy said and instantly the brunette listened, as she jumped Rafe quickly slid his arms under her thighs so now he was holding the girl up against the wall. "God your so hot, take this shirt off baby" Rafe said as he was now staring up into her eyes and with that the girl slid the boys top off while rafe held her up with his arms. "Good girl" the dirty blonde spoke up as he watched the girl take off his shirt before revealing her chest. "your so pretty" the dirty blonde said before slamming his lips to her chest as he kissed every inch of her chest while making his way up to her colour bone as the girl softly moaned into his ear making the boy slightly shiver while she played with his hair.

Rafe slowly walked back to his bed with Amara in his arms as he didn't stop kissing her neck before softly placing her down on top of his silky covers. The dirty blonde instantly yanked his shorts off before reconnecting his lips to her stomach while rubbing his veiny hands up and down on her thighs, the girl could feel his cold ring rub against her skin, as she filled his ears with her soft moans.

The dirty blonde slowly slid the tip of his d!ck in her entrance earning a moan from the girl causing the boy to roll his eyes to the back of his head before softly pushing the rest of his
d!ck into her as he hovered over the crook of the brunettes neck while taking in her smell.

Rafe let Amara adjust to his size before he began to thrust in and out of the girl as he watched her lips slightly part, with her hazelnut eyes slowly shutting as she arched her back to the feeling of rafe in her, he was big, so big.

"Fuck" the boy whispered into Amara's ears as he continued thrusting in and out of the girl. "Your so tight baby, god" the boy whispered again before he connected his lips to the girls soft lips. The boy kept on thrusting in and out of the brunette as the girl moaned into the kiss causing the boy to speed up his pace as he got closer to the edge.

"Mmm" the dirty blonde said as he filled the girl up with his cum, causing the girl to arch her back even more at the feeling. As the boy panted while he took himself out of the girl, the brunette giggled at him as he took himself off the top of the girl before falling down beside her in his bed.

"Whats so funny, huh?" The dirty blonde said as he caught his breath while turning his head to the brunette. "Nothing" the girl replied as she turned her body to face the dirty blonde. "Don't be a naughty girl, cuz you know what happens to them, right?" The boy said as he softly gripped the brunettes thighs as he lingered his eyes over the girls body. "They have to be taught lessons" the dirty blonde said before licking his bottom lip.