School, Missions, and Sharing Beds

Marinette's POV
"inette, MARINETTE" I slowly opened my eyes groaning. "You're going to be late for school" Tikki squealed. "Ughh I don't want to go" I put a pillow over my face. Damian came and snatched off "Tt it's  everyone's first day back come get up" I looked at him then grabbed the other pillow.

He sighed then said "Sophia will be there" I threw the pillow hopped out of bed and ran to my closet. "Tt so you'll get up to see her but wont get up whenever I ask" I poked my head out of the closet. "That's because whenever you wake me up it's early and you have no reason to most times and when you do it's to ask me why I was on someone's back or something stupid" he shrugged his shoulders and put a sleeping Plagg in his bag.

(A/N: The school has no uniform)

Me and the girls decided to wear the same outfit, we went with black leggings, black boots, black tank tops, our miraculous obviously, we went natural for our makeup, our hair was in natural curls (Kagami and Alix hair is longer now) we even put on matching jewelry. I ran out of the room with a plan to go to Starbucks last night but those plans have been canceled.

"Hey guys who's riding with me?" I asked "How many seats are there again?" Alix asked "4 not counting the drivers" Damian, Alix. Kagami, and Alya decided to go. Everyone else took the other car. It was about a 15 minute drive to the school.

When we pulled up I saw Mateo, Mason. And Sophia, I also saw a bunch of people staring at the car. I shrugged my shoulders and said "If they don't stop staring I'll throw a star at them" Chloe Alya scolded me "We so not throw stars at people Mari" I frowned and parked the car. We all stepped out with all eyes on us.

I looked to our side seeing everyone else hope our the car. I walked past a couple of boys who basically just stared at me like I was a piece of meat. Some girls too some glaring, I glared right making them cower.

I ran over to Mason, Mateo, and Sophia and jumped on Sophia's back. "Hey guys" I said as Sophia spun around making me slightly giggle. "How do you have this much energy so early?" Mason asked "My energy level is at 10% because I didn't get my coffee" i deadpanned as Mateo smirked.

"Why are you smirking?" I asked as he pulled out a cup of coffee. My eyes widened as I jumped off Sophia's back onto Mateos "I love you and you're a life saver" I too the coffee out of his hands and jumped down. "Oh ten minutes until first bell we should go get our schedules" I said but Mason stopped us and said we all had the same classes.

I jumped up and down like a little kid for a second before he said except the last one. "Way to kill my mood" they all laughed. "What's the last class?" Chloe asked "Well Mari, Chloe, and Sophia has design, Damian has art, Nino & Luka has Music, Kim and Alix has track, Kagami has fencing, Nathaniel and Marc has comic class, Alya has journalism, Leo & Jamie has PE, and Mateo & me have free period"

I groaned in annoyance, "I already hate it here, I need to use the bathroom be right back" I walked to the bathroom. I washed my hands and was about to leave as a girl walked in. "Um hello?" I said but it came out as a question. "Stay away from Damian he's mine bitch" I raised my eyebrow "Yea no you have a nice day" I gave her a smile and went to walk away

She pushed me into the wall and walked forward. "Stay away from him or else" I smirked "or else what?" she smiled and another girls walked in. The girl smacked me but it didn't leave a mark. I smirked "you just fucked up big time" I grabbed both of them by their necks and walked out the bathroom. I was walking into the middle of the entrance area as everyone whispered.

"Woah she has Britney and Gabby" I threw them onto the floor. My friends came rushing over asking me what happened I ignored them and crouched down. I grabbed them by their necks and whispered "If you ever touch me, threaten me, or speak to me again I'll cut out your tongue and feed it to my dog" I let them go and smiled.