enchanted.

"I have packed all of your stuffs in this suitcase. It have everything you would be needing for honeymoon." Anika winked at Naina.

Naina blushed and looked at Ishaan, who was already smirking at her.

"Come on, wifey. Our private jet is waiting." Ishaan grabbed Naina by her hand.

They bid goodbyes to everyone and went into Ishaan's car.

The driver drove away as all their friends and family waved at them.

"Finally, I have you alone." Ishaan smelled his wife hair, pulling her closer.

"This dress is uncomfortable as hell. When are we reaching our hotel?" Naina wiggled in her dress which was poking at her skin.

"Who said we are going to a hotel?" Ishaan smirked at her.

"Then where are we going? Why are you keeping it a secret?" Naina pouted.

"Mrs. Raizada, Haven't you heard of something called surprise? " Ishaan grinned.

Naina rolled her eyes and leaned back to her husband's chest. She closed her eyes in relief and listened to Ishaan's heartbeat.

"And don't you worry about the dress. I'll be taking that off from you in few minutes. " Ishaan whispered in her ear. Naina jumped in realisation.

Naina turned to her husband with wide eyes. Before she could say anything Ishaan said while looking through the window of the car. "Seems like we reached the airport."

Ishaan opened the car door and stepped out. He lend his hand for his wife to take. Naina smiled and reached her hand to take his. Naina stepped out of the car to immediately swept off from the ground by Ishaan. He had already started walking to his private jet, holding his wife in bridal style.

"Oh my God. What are you doing?" Naina's cheek turned red.

"This is the tradition, my darling." Ishaan laughed and climbed the steps to his private jet.

"Welcome aboard, Mr & Mrs. Raizada." The pilot grinned at both of them. Ishaan put Naina down to a seat and shook his hand.

Naina looked around the luxurious inside of the jet while Ishaan and the pilot murmured to each other.

This is rich. Naina thought to herself. She always forgot the fact that her husband is one of the richest guy in the world.

"Like what you see?" Ishaan asked his wife. The pilot had already left for his cockpit.

"I have never been on a plane ....or a jet." Naina said embarrassingly.

"Now you own this jet." Ishaan smirked.

"What?"

"Yea, this is your jet. I bought it for you." Ishaan clasped his hands together.

"Why? I don't know how to drive this." Naina said with wide eyes.

"Naina, you don't drive a jet. You fly it. Also you're going to need it when you starts to work as the legal advisor of Raizada Co." Ishaan cupped his wife's face in his hand.

"Are you kidding me?" Naina grabbed Ishaan by his shoulder.

"Of course not. You have the qualifications and skills. You will be perfect in that position." Ishaan placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"That means I will be working with you?" 

"Yes and No. You will be coming with me during our business trips only and also you will have a team of your own to manage. I hope that's okay with you." Ishaan said.