E x t r a (Notes, Questions, etc.)

Another day, another book added to my backlog. After months of writing, I'm so excited to have officially finished The Doll Garden! Per usual, I hope to share a better version of this story with you all eventually—and a less confusing description of the mansion layout that makes sense for my sake and all of your sakes too (especially the stairs and upstairs hallway, goodness grief).

However, does anyone have any favorite scenes they'd like to share? Who are your favorite characters, if you have any? I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts.

This story is yet another one of my personal favorites. It's much darker than my other works so far (the ending's also a bit different compared to my usual endings), and I didn't think it would get this much attention. I've got to be honest with you all, Jenna has been the most emotionally vulnerable/fucked-up character I've ever written and being in her head was a very interesting yet crucial experience all at the same time (I had many headaches lol).

If you couldn't get enough of The Doll Garden, I do have some other stories you might love just as much, maybe even more, if you browse through my profile. If you want to keep up with me and my writing, I suggest following my Twitter and/or Instagram! The links can be found in my bio. If you have any other questions for me about anything really, leave them below!