Chapter 2

Jungkook ran away from there to his house not thinking twice about anything else. He was heartbroken, all he was feeling at that moment was betrayal. He thought that he is doomed. Doomed in someone's love, who can never be his; He was feeling cheated. And at the same time he thought he was a part of a sin which he never wanted to commit. He was feeling disgusted about himself. He thought that he helped a man to cheat on that poor soul who was squealing in happiness in his arms.

Meanwhile Taehyung stood there as a rock. While the woman whom he was hugging moments before, was not able to grasp the situation. He collapsed to ground on his knees, weeping his heart out. He knew that his love misunderstood him. He wanted to explain everything to Jungkook. But he wasn't sure whether jungkook will listen to him, but most importantly he wasn't sure whether he would trust him. Again!

The woman ran towards Taehyung to console him. She hugged him to console him, she never saw him in this condition. She felt pain seeing him like that. Taehyung hugged her tightly mumbling things which she wasn't able to interpret.

Minutes later Taehyung broke the hug and said "He left me Rosé. He left me." He said and started crying his heart out again.

"Tae calm down please. And walk me through the whole thing please. Then only I will be able to help you. Who left you? And why? What happened all of a sudden?" Rosé asked.

Rosé was Taehyung's childhood best friend. They grew up together, shared every ups and downs of their life with one another. They shared every tiny little things with one another. But their friendship was taken in a wrong way by her parents and they forced her to marry him moreover it was like they threatened her to marry him. And Taehyung's parents thought that they love each other when Rosé's parents kept the proposal of marriage to him oblivious of the whole matter. And Taehyung said yes for the sake of Rosé, to help her get away from the hell of her house. Taehyung knew that Rosé has a boyfriend and he wanted to reunite them.

"Remember I told you about a guy whom I love?" Taehyung asked her.

"Yes..." she trailed off and then it occurred to her "Don't tell me you didn't told him about us and he saw us hugging moments before." She said in disbelief.

"I wanted to tell him but I was afraid." Taehyung said and sobbed.

Rosé cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears and said calmly "Then go to him. Make him understand. I know how it feels to lose the one whom you love the most. So don't make the same mistake as it did. Fight for him Tae. You have to. But before that, give him some time to calm down."

"Should I call him after 5mins or 10mins?" Taehyung asked her.

"Stop being a kid tae. Call him tomorrow." She stated.

"But I won't be able to stay away from hearing his voice for so long." He said in a weak tone.

"You should have thought about it before not telling him about our marriage and the divorce, you idiot." she glared at him

"He will forgive me right?" he asked her hopefully. Rosé could see that how hopelessly her best friend was in love with that guy. And a satisfied smile crept on her face at the realization because these months she was feeling guilty that she ruined her best friend's life. But now she was happy that he found the ONE for himself.

She nodded her head in response and said "He will forgive you. But you need to work bit hard on that part."

"I will." He said in determination.

"Good." Rosé said.

They were still in each other's embrace when jimin barged in Taehyung's office in search of Jungkook. And when he saw them together like that, he's blood boiled in fury. He trusted Taehyung for his kookie, but now he was furious for his little one. He wanted to beat the shit out of Taehyung for using his kookie.