Who Hurt You?

(In this story, Mari is like a freaking genius and created ladybug, also creating a thing in her earrings that made her super strong, fast, and be able to jump high, even outside of the suit. To transform she has to say spots on still, and nano technology makes her suit, like Tony's and Peter's in endgame. She doesn't have a lucky charm.)

"You little piece of crap! Leave my house and never come back!" My parents shout. My dad holds a gun towards me, and I leave with my hands up. When I am out of the bakery, I turn around and sprint as fast as I can.

I'm finally free.

No more pain, beatings, starvation. No more living in fear, no more not knowing when I will eat next. As I continue to run, I feel the excitement of no longer being trapped. I run past Adrien's house, Alya's, Nino's and a few other people's houses. Somehow, they never knew.

They never noticed the bruises, or my bony body, or how I always asked if I could have a small piece of their food. They never noticed how we never hung out at my house, or how I never went out with them to get food, or anything that meant I had to pay money.

They somehow didn't even notice the smell, or how I wore the same clothes every day, and how they are basically rags. They never noticed.

I quickly turn a corner, and run into someone. It makes me fall down, and I land hard on my butt. « Je suis désolé », I say, but the person that I ran into makes a confused noise. "I'm sorry." I say in English, still not looking up.

I stand up, and the person says, "Follow me." In a strong accent. But not one I've ever heard before. I finally look up, and see a tall, muscular man with an eye patch, short dirty blonde hair, and in clothes that look like armor.

I decide to trust the man. I begin to follow him, and he leads me to a private jet, well more like a space ship. It has the Avenger's logo on it.

I gasp in realization, and look towards the man. "You're Thor." He nods and smiles, and we get on the ship. He starts it, and we are in the air in seconds. "We are going to America. It will take about 30 minutes in this ship. Buckle up." He says, and I sit down in the co-pilot seat, putting on the seat belt.

We fly quietly, and at a remarkably fast pace. "You can take your seatbelt off now, if you want to young one." Says the god, and I do. I stand up and stretch, and walk to the back of the ship.

The entire top half of the ship is made of glass, so I can see everything. I hear as he puts the aircraft into auto pilot, and he stands up, walking over to me. We stand next to each other in silence, but he breaks it.

"Child, you stink." I chuckle, and slightly shake my head. « Quelqu'un l'a remarqué pour une fois. Je suis surpris, tout le monde l'a complètement ignoré ou ne l'a pas remarqué. Mais vous l'avez fait. »

(Someone actually noticed for once. I'm surprised, everyone else either completely ignored it or didn't notice, but you did.) "no matter how many times you speak in that language, I will never understand. Even in all of my years of living." He says. "No? Well I can also speak Mandarin. 你喜欢哪个?" "What?" He asks.

"That's for me to know and you to figure out." I say, my French accent strong in that simple sentence.

"What is your name?" He asks. "马琳特." "Look you can't keep doing that." "Fine. I'll stop. My name doesn't concern you." He narrows his eyes at me, then asks, "Why were you running?"

I give him a side eye and respond with, "that doesn't concern you either." He lets out a sigh, then walk up close to me, grabbing my wrists and cuffing them together with the hand cuffs that he grabbed before he walked over here.

"Hey! What the heck?!?" I yell. "I have reason to believe that you were running from cops, or someone trying to catch you. Or you were running away. For right now, I have no reason to believe that you are good."

I let out a huff, and say, "I'm a lot better than other people. I'm not a murderer. I'm not someone who is bad, like that. I have made mistakes in my life. That doesn't make me an awful person. Besides, 我是一个超级英雄。"

"Still doesn't make me trust you, and cut that out." He murmurs, landing the ship carefully.

He escorts me out of the aircraft, and into the huge building that belongs to the avengers. Thor makes me sit down on a couch in the main living quarters, and says into a thing on the wall, "Everyone come to the base now. I have something here." I curl up into a ball, and put my head in between my knees, breathing in my dirty scent.

Before my parents began to beat me, I smelled like strawberries and vanilla. Along with a light lilac smell. That's how Adrien described it. A few other people did too. Some people even smelled a slight hint of my Father's bread that he made that morning. I always got complements about it.

Then, when my parents changed, I lost that, and I became dirty, and gross. The smell doesn't stick anymore.

I sit there for awhile, and just listen. I hear as people entire the room, and I stay still. After about 30 minutes, Thor says, "This is who I brought. She was running from something. I don't know what it was but she seems like she is bad."

I lift my head up, and several people are around me. I stay still, and only eye them. Loki eyes me, and Tony Stark looks bored. Spider-Man hangs upside down, and I can't read his expression. Everyone else just stands still, staying quiet.

"So?" Black Widow asks, looking towards Thor. He stands in front of me, raising his hand high, and beginning to drop it down onto my shoulder. I flinch, putting my hands over my head as muscle memory, and somehow the quietness in the room multiplies and becomes heavy. His hand hovers, and everyone is frozen.

"How could you, brother." Loki says in a dark, low voice. I slightly look up, and see that they all are either looking at me, sadness evident in their eyes, or looking at Thor, furious for what he did.

"What!?! I didn't do anything!" He shouts, making me flinch again. "You kidnapped a girl." Steve says in an antagonizing tone. The Scarlet Witch comes up to me and bends down in front of me. She grabs my hands, and looks me in the eyes.

"Who hurt you?" She whispers, even though everyone in the room can hear. « Il me tuerait si je disais. » "Friday translate." Tony says, and the mono-tone female voice says, "He'd kill me if I told you." "Crap." I say, and a few people chuckle.

"Look," Stephen says, floating over with his cape and saying, "You can either tell us, or I can forcefully read your mind, and see your past. Now I don't want to do that, but I will if I have to."

I shake my head no, and he comes closer. "You don't have a choice. You can't go anywhere." He gestures towards the hand cuffs, and I look at them, too. I shrug, and say, "I was running from someone. Besides, these don't stop me."

"What do you mean they don't sto-" Spider-Man starts, but I just pull my hands apart, breaking the chain that bound my wrists together.

I flip behind the couch, and I stare at them. "The people I was running from were my parents. They threatened to shoot me. So I ran. Like I'm going to now."

With that, I leave them frozen in shock and when I'm out the door I transform, preparing for the next chapter of my life, and finally my freedom.