part 1- 'are you stalking me'

Chiaki is the one with the watch.

Kanata is the middle.

Touma is the end guy.

It was a warm day and i was on the beach looking for someone to take a photo of me.

Searching  for someone i then see a tall, tanned guy with a surfboard.

''Excuse me! Can you take a picture of me?''

''No, im in a little bit of a hurry," he said coldy.

"Please?Just one" i asked placing my phone in his hand.

He stared at me blanky,then rolled his eyes.

Looking down at the phone he saw chiaki (his brother)

"Isnt this..."he said before i cut him off.

"what" i asked while running over to see what it was.

I panicked slightly but it was fine because i thought he didnt know who it was.

"Ahh, Im sorry about that, My mistake"i said apologising excessively .

"..Lets see. Camera on!Okay lets take a picture,here" i shoved my phone in his hands again.

He said nothing

"Ok im going to jump in the air, so take it when im mid air!" I shouted down to him.

"what?" he asked confused.

"You only have a life when you post yourself on instagram yourself jumping on a beach!Its an extremely important Ritual" i laughed. 

HERE I GO

READYYYY

GOOO!!

I ran over to him. "Did you get it!!" i excitedly said.

"Looks like your timing is off... Okay just one more time! Its fine you will get it this time."

I ran back.

"READY ONE MORE TIME,HERE I GO"

I jumped but then i saw something coming my way. I looked and a ball was coming at me. I landed on the ball and fell.

Into the ocean.

Face in the sandy water,hair wet the guy came over up close to me and took a photo.I groaned.