Chapter 36

Don't forget to vote!!

Axarii's POV

"Boyfriend?" Xavier repeated, eying the poor guy with a disgusted look on his face. He didn't even look that bad.

"Maybe I should g-" Kodi began but stopped when he looked back at Xavier. If looks could kill, he'd be dead right now. "You shut the fuck up, I'll deal with you later." Xavier spoke out. I honestly would be surprised if he still stayed with Ivory after all of this. Just imagine how it'd be on holidays.

"When the hell were you going to tell me about this? Does Maddox-" He yelled out.

"Yes Maddox knows about us! And surprisingly he was okay with it, unlike you. It's not like I need your permission to date someone. I'm a grown ass woman!" She exclaimed, looking at him in anger. Xavier opened his mouth to say something but decided not to, he knew she was right. Ivory wasn't a kid anymore.

He then pushed past the two like a little child, bumping into Kodi a little too hard. The two then turned to me. Well... this is awkward.

I forced out a small laugh before speaking, "I'm sorry about him... you know how he gets when it comes to family. It'll get better once you get to know him." I spoke out before stepping past them, giving Ivory an apologetic look.

After stepping into the kitchen where just about everyone was at Delilah, Cole and Reyna quickly ran over to me.

"Mommy!"

"Auntie Arii!"

I smiled back at them before crouching so that I was near their height level, the three of them hugging me tightly. "I missed you guys so much!" I told them. Delilah then wanted to go play with dolls, her and Reyna running off. When I looked at Cole I noticed his eyes were watery.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked him. Instead of responding he walked in front of me before wrapping his arms around my neck, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. I then stood with him in my arms, the sounds of him sniffing softly breaking my heart. "You really missed mommy that bad?" I whispered out to him, him nodding his head.

I looked near the table, seeing Sophie and Christina were sitting at the table, looking at the two of us in awe. "My grandson looks so much like his father... let's just hope he doesn't grow up to be like him." She muttered out, Sophie and I laughing at her.

"He's my baby boy, that will never change." I spoke out before placing a kiss on the top of his head.

"Mommy?" He then called out, lifting up his head to look at me. I hummed in response before wiping away the tears.

"I change my mind, I don't want another sibling." He said, a small frown on his face. I couldn't help but roll my eyes when Christina began coughing loudly.

"Damn woman, you good?" Sophie asked.

"Potty mouth."

"Cole... why don't you want another sibling? Just think about how much fun you'd have with another brother or sister, maybe both." She said. Was she being serious right now?

"No." He said.

"Then mommy will be too busy for me." He added.

Before I could say anything Maddox and Xavier walked in, putting this conversation on pause. Xavier made his way towards us. He placed a kiss on my lips before peppering kisses all over Cole's face, him giggling while trying to push his father away.