Part 10

Jungkook Pov
I woke up not feeling anyone in my arms. We are getting married today and I'm happy but I wish he was here I hate being without him. After a bit I got up and went downstairs. I went in the kitchen and made some eggs and bacon. I ate and drank some cow blood. I don't really drink human blood it doesn't taste good but his blood tastes so good and sweet like honey. After a bit I went upstairs and went to our room and texted him.
Me:I miss you 😥
Love:I miss you too
Me:I want to see you
Love:It's back luck
Me:So what please
Love:No
Me:Fine I didn't want to see you anyway 😡
Love: Dramatic
Me:No I'm not I want to see you
Love:No
Me:Fine I don't care anyway 😡😡
After a bit I left and went to the beach we are getting married at and I got changed.

It was a pretty day a little hot but it was nice

It was a pretty day a little hot but it was nice. I waited and after a while he came out.

I choked on air

I choked on air. He looked so beautiful I bit my lip and looked down. He walked up to me and he giggled and winked.
So beautiful
Jimin:Ik 
We said our vows and got married and went to the food and ate. I just stared at him.
Jimin:Huh
Your driving me crazy
Jimin:Ik
He giggled and winked. When we get home he won't be walking when I'm done with him. After a while we went home and went to our room and I pinned him to the wall.
God your driving me insane
Jimin:I know show me then
You won't be walking when I'm done. I attacked his neck and left marks all over it and him.