Chapter 34: Brenda

-Aria's POV -

Me and Addison decided to go back to my flat where we both messaged our boyfriends to see if they were okay.

Dylan: I'm okay babe, still on the plane. Message you when I've landed x

Me: Okie don't forget! Tell T-pose I said hi lol.

I sighed and turned to Addi who was no longer sitting next to me. She was in the kitchen making two cups of coffee.

"Oo someone finally came off their phone," She smiled and passed over the hot drink.

"Thanks. Guess what.. So when we were at the airport I said I loved Dyl and he said it back," I recalled taking a sip of the coffee.

"Omg! I'm so happy for you," She reached over and hugged me, "You know what this calls for?"

"21 Jump Street time!" We both exclaimed at the same time running to the tv.

It was around 7pm when the film finished and I ordered pizza.

-Dylan's POV-

Me and Tyler made it into the trailer around 8pm.  Us two shared together and it was like old times when we were doing the series.

"I'm gonna message Tórres," I said already getting out my phone. Ty did the same to Addison.

Me: Hi baby I'm in the trailer with T-pose.

I looked at the messages she messaged previously, "Hey Ari says hi,"

"Tell her I said hi lil sis," He responded and my heart warmed 'litte sis'

Me: He said hi lil sis

Torrès: aww, I'm glad your okay. Make sure you eat and if you need me just call.

Me: Don't worry I will xxx

How did I get so lucky? I did as she said and ordered Chinese food.

"Dude I told Aria that I loved her and she said it back," I remarked taking a bite of the hot food infront of me.

"What! I'm so happy for you bro," He hit my shoulder playfully and dug into his meal.

I never thought I would have been saying that anytime soon to someone but I guess I've found the right girl for me.

After we finished up food, I heard a giant knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I exclaimed opening it to reveal my manager, "Hello Brenda,"

"Dyl, I just came to see if you were okay," Suddenly she pulled me in for a hug and I frowned. Why would she hug me?

"Yeah I'm fine. Umm," I tried to pull my arms back but she just pulled me back.

Get away from me the only person I want a hug from is my girl

I sighed in relief when Ty came to see who it was. Then she pulled away instantly- hmm weird.

"Hi Brend," He added happily putting something in the bin.

"Tyler," Her voice came out like his name was poison but she was intoxicated by me.

"Well I'm gonna go," She scratched her head and turned bright red.

Did my manager have a crush on T-pose?

The rest of the night I finished packing all our belongings away.

"I dibs this room!" I shouted jumping on the master bedrooms bed.

"No fair," He said annoyed, pushing me off the bed. However, the other room wasn't that small it just only had a single bed, no on suite bathroom, no desk, no colour changing lights. Yeah I see why he wanted this room.

"First come first serve," We laughed and ended up having a pillow fight like teenage girls.

Tórres is rubbing off on me.

_______

This literally took 4ever  to update and its only 600 words so sorry :/

Next chapter hint: Aria goes to do something about her and Dylan being away from each other.

Ty for all the reads! 💕