the Alien's alliance

0300 hours 

pelican on route to light in the storm 

The orbit of planet Odyssey

Charlie, William, Morgan, Soji and Kyle all sat in the back of the Pelican, Charlie didn't take time to gear up, it was crucial to warn the admiral. "So the Banished, I've heard rumours but never seen anything official?" Soji asked.

"They like the covenant but turned up to 10," Kyle said.

"Throughout the covenant war, we bearly dented them, the Banished as lead by brute a smart one, the best person to ask would be Charlie, he's the only one here to encounter the Banished," Morgan said. Soji turned to Charlie. 

"they tear us apart, I was the only one to make it out. 5 covenant corvettes were attacking us, our fleet was crippled, then they appeared, one ship, that's all, they destroyed the covenant fleet, I've never seen an elite as scared as when that brute...when Atriox appeared," Charlie took a deep breath. "I watch as he and his brute friends massacred the remaining covenant, five of us managed to make it to a bunker. we didn't stand a chance, as I was putting the codes into open the damn bunker there found us. the damn brute charged us, killing two of us before we could even fire, my Sargent chucked me and the O.N.I officer into the bunker, we were they for three days before we were extracted," Charlie explained.

For the rest of the short journey, everyone was silent. the Pelican docked with the light and the ODSTs went straight to the bridge, the Admiral was sat in his chair, he was tired, being dragged out of bed by this priority message from the ODST, "Lieutenant do you mind explaining what's so important that you had to drag me out of bed?" he asked annoyed in his breath. 

"It's the banished sir, they here, We've had an encounter on the planet," the admiral stood up and stared at him.

"Are you certain?" 

"Yes sir, my squad can back me up," 

the Admiral turned to his crew, "Scan the system, send a message to the fleet com, contact Earth, inform Hood we have contact with the Banished," he ordered, 

0300 hour 

Banshied super carrier hand of fear, 

"Your assassins failed, you assured me that the synthetic would be killed," the Romulan general Nedra said, she walked around the bridge of the supercarrier, and the brute chieftain shifted. hands tightly around his hammer.

"you told me she was as weak as the other humans, the pilots claimed she was as strong as the demons if not stronger," the brute moved closer to her, "you lied to us," the brute said, 

"I didn't lie, I was only mistaken, don't forget the reason the only reason the human fleet hasn't found us," she said, her hand moving closer to her sidearm. "We need to strike against the synthetic before it can summon its masters," she added.

"I'll contact Atriox," the brute said turning from her, "if he's chosen then we continue, if not then you can guess what'll happen to you," the brute signalled to one for his pack brother to take the Romulan from the bridge. the brute walked over to the ship's commotion controls.

hours passed while General Nedra waited, she know that the Banished would make her stay to annoy her, "I must contact my ship, take me somewhere I can do that," she ordered, and the brute laughed.

"you do not give orders here, It is up to the chieftain," it said. it was screeching its back.

"fine," the General said. 

the doors to the bridge opened again. "you are fortunate Romulan, Atriox has given the order to continue this alliance," the chieftain said. he near slammed the hammer.