ੈ✩‧₊𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

when they love to pamper you.
with: hajime kokonoi & seishu inui

—hajime kokonoi

—hajime kokonoi

you frowned watching your boyfriend with bags of food from one of the most expensive restaurants you knew. when you were scrolling your cell phone screen and whining that there was an ad for a five-star restaurant and that, from the reviews, the food seemed to live up to the price, you mumbled something like ''Damn, I've never wanted to eat something so expensive in my life,'' and he didn't imagine that he would be paying attention to you, since he also seemed to be entertained with his own cell phone and disappearing most of the time.

but hell, when it comes to you, he's always paying attention.

"koko, you...I can't believe you spent so much for this." she said while pouting but deep inside, you're eager to taste the food.

wrapping her arms around her body, koko smiled "beautiful, your needs are on my priority list. No matter how expensive it is, if you want something, I'll be more than happy to give it to you.

seishu inui

seishu inui

you remember commenting on a bracelet that you thought was very beautiful and that would match an outfit you had saved for special occasions. however, after checking her price, he choked on his own saliva and snorted in disbelief, immediately changing his mind about wanting to have her.

even so, inui kept his words and ordered the object, planning to surprise it.

and it really was a surprise when he arrived with a package in his hand saying there was a present for you.

"inui, I love you, I really love you, but how did you buy something so absurdly expensive? For me?".

"love" began, holding her hand gently. "It looked like something you were going to love, so I bought it! And look, it looks so amazing on you. You know, don't hesitate to ask me for something, spoiling you is possibly my favorite thing.