Part 4

A/N Let's mark the beginning of ✨Chaos✨

UA staff Chat

Present Mic: I'm boooredddddd.

Recovery girl: Yamada, aren't you teaching?

Present Mic: They're working on an assignment and I'm just watching them.

Recovery girl: Alright.

Nezu: Would you like to play chess with me?

Present Mic: Do you know anything besides chess, tea and torture?

Nezu: Professionalism.

Recovery girl: Mhm.

Present Mic: Dang it! This group is boring and bland!

Ectoplasm: What else do you expect from a group chat dedicated to work?

Present Mic: Do we have to pretend like we all have trees up our asses? Can't we have some fun? >:(

Nezu: Yamada-kun, this is, as Ectoplasm said, a chat dedicated to work. I do not wish to contaminate it with your childish activities.

Present Mic: I'm offended! I'm not childish and what's with 'contaminate'? We aren't dirt, Nezu :((

Nezu: I would like to know which individual said that you aren't dirt.

Present Mic: You could've just said "Says who?"

Nezu: Professionalism.

Recovery girl: Alright, that's enough! Yamada, go back to observing your class. Nezu, stop harassing your staff or I'll whack you with my cane.

Nezu: Acknowledged.

Present Mic: Oh my god S T O P!
Present Mic: You know what, I know a solution for this one.

Recovery girl: Dearie, don't do anything stupid.

Present Mic: >:|

Izuku's POV:

It's been a while since we moved and I guess I could say that things are going pretty well. Mom and I have started training together and I've seen significant change in her. She's losing the extra weight she put on due to immense stress. I've introduced green tea to my life and flushed out all toxins *cough* Bakugou *cough*. My online schooling is going well and I'm proud to say that I'm far ahead than the course.

In addition to my middle school education, I've started learning coding, building support items and martial arts. I'm so proud because I just finished building my first computer from the useful scratch I found and some materials I had to purchase. Cleaning Dagobah beach proved to be a good idea because I could sell the metal as they were abandoned. I could take up their ownership without hassle and made quite a lump sum from selling them! Mom invested the money in savings and set some of it aside to help me buy materials for my support items. Coding, well, I guess I'm faring well with it. I'm already past the basics and I'm happy that I have a good memory.

I finished my final coding assignment and leaned back in my seat. It had been a rather tiring day with all the things I've taken up to learn. I plopped down on my bed and fetched my phone. Funny how I totally forgot about it due to hours of work. The small breaks were dedicated to snacking and banging my head on the desk so my phone probably felt like I had abandoned it. Poor thing. I pick it up to see tons of notifications. Clearing them is a mess because I don't know which one is important so I have to read every single one.

Promotion email….

New video….

Advertisement….

Promotion email….
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

XXX-XXX-XX78 has added you to "UA on Crack"

What the heck?