Wattys+Book 2*Poll*

Hi everyone!  *please read the bold part if you're returning to this new update*

Heart as Cold as Ice was shortlisted for the Wattys! We didn't win, but in a way I felt like I had already won. This has only been made possible thanks to all of you, my lovely readers. Thank you for the support you have given me, you have no idea what it means.

I have previously released the cover (which I still need to update due to the kind suggestions of some of you <3) and synopsis for the next book in this series. This is still the plan for the second book in the series, however, I'm having internal conflicts on whether this is the next book I write or if I place the idea on hold for the time being. 

I posted a link on the latest message of my profile page containing a quiz that literally takes thirty seconds to fill out your opinion on what book you would like to read next!

Please if you would be so kind to take it, I would greatly appreciate it. *nothing after this has changed, so you can stop reading if you're coming back to this for the updated author's note*

But... I figured this is as good a time as any to announce the title, cover, and who the second book in the Bad at Love series is going to be about, along with a short description. This honestly might be one of my favorite covers ever! I am still working on Chasing After You so chapters of this book will not be available for another month at the earliest just to give you a heads up.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about the second book so please feel free to comment or message me!

After ending the previous season with a National Championship, Cooper Easton appears to have it all: money, national trophy, grades, looks

After ending the previous season with a National Championship, Cooper Easton appears to have it all: money, national trophy, grades, looks. But despite having everything, it isn't all that it seems. None of his teammates know the real reason behind why he chose to forgo the draft his junior year. Now it's his senior year and everyone else seems to know what they want, so why can't he?

Jade Shaw has the picture perfect college life. She's in the top sorority on campus, has her pick of jobs lined up for after graduation, the perfect boyfriend. Her life is all figured out...until it isn't. Cooper Easton is the one thing she never saw coming.

Glimmering Like Gold will be posted late 2021.

Thank you for all of the support. I never imagined that HACAI would reach 100k reads, but it has. If you're willing, I'd love to hear where you heard about my book from or just any thoughts you had in general!

With love,

Laurea Matthews