"--it's not going to be fine Tae argh!!! He don't like me, i just know it. "

"Chim, just chill okay? Everything will be fine. "

"Tae--"

"Jimin."

Jimin hastily stood up and widened his eyes as the senior entered the room and called his name, catching the attention of the students that were in the room.

Taehyung silently chuckled at the stupefied expression on his best friend's face.

The senior walked up to where Jimin stood and held out a paper, the one which Jimin was dreading about, to him.

"I like that you're brave. " He gave a small smirk and walked away like nothing happened, leaving a gaping Jimin who stood holding that 'heavy' piece of paper.

"Chim." Taehyung shook his best friend's shoulder in order to get him out of his shock, which luckily worked.

He looked at Taehyung once and with a deep breath, opened the paper.

And in the next moment, both of the best friends were on the floor with Jimin on top of Taehyung.

"Taehyungie~~~~" Jimin squealed.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I can't believe it. He gave me his number? And even told me to meet him after class? Oh my god! Am I dreaming? Tae? Please tell me I am not. Ouch~"

"You're not dreaming, see. " Taehyung said, after pinching his hyperexcited best friend.

Jimin pouted and got up. They rubbed the dust off their clothes and giggled like children afterwards. Then Jimin hugged his best friend properly, with no jumping.

"Thank you so much Tae. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have had the courage to send him the letter. Thank you. "

"You're welcome chim chim. Anything for you. I am so happy that you're feelings are returned. Don't forget me after getting a boyfriend. " Taehyung pouted to which Jimin laughed and pinched cheeks.

"I won't ever Tae, you'll always be my number one priority. "

________________

"Uhm, excuse me? "

Taehyung turned to his back to see a guy from the sophomore class holding a rose for him.

"Yes? " He asked the guy. He have seen the guy a lot in the college, but have never interacted with him. They were from different departments.

The guy was not looking into his eyes, but at the rose. It was obvious that he was nervous, a lot.

"Well, uhm, I l-like you. "

Taehyung was caught off guard by that, but maybe the boy took it the wrong way. Which is way he panicked and words spluttered out of his mouth.

"I mean-- I mean I have a crush on you since the first day. I saw you when you were helping one student with the direction of the office and I was so enchanted by your voice and face that I followed you till the office. You were so pretty, not like I am saying that you're not pretty now, you're always pretty, like when you were eating ice cream with your friend, when you were giving a speech to the new students of your department, when you helped that small child near the gate of the college, when you were buying cold drinks from the canteen, when you were reading that novel in the library, when you were trying to read with one of the senior. You are always pretty and your voice, it's so beautiful. I never followed you anywhere like a creep okay? I just, I just seemed to see you wherever I go and I know, all this is a little stupid and I am babbling so much but I really like you and I want to take you on a date. Can you please be my valentine? "