Never loosing hope...

It's been almost 3 weeks, no one was able to contact sara. No one knew her whereabouts. The day sara left, hyejin went back to her hometown. Yong on the other hand left too and started living with her sister yonghee. And ggomo villa got shattered in flash.

Everyone got busy with their routine eventually, in the past few days yong gave auditions to few entertainments along with byulie. Meanwhile Wheein was busy taking care of hyejin.

"yah hyejinah... let's eat. This way you will get sick!!! you haven't eaten since days..."

Wheein shouted at her best friend who was nothing but a Dead living soul. Wheein was trying to make the latter eat something just for the sake of her health. When her phone rang with unknown caller ID.

"Hello?"

Wheein answered the phone call

"Good morning ma'am. Am I speaking to Jung Wheein?"

A woman speak in very elegant voice.

"Yes? who's this?", Said whee

"Ma'am I'm speaking from RBW entertainment where you and Ms. Ahn Hyejin audition 2 months back right?"

"Yes. We did. Why what happened?"

"We are happy to inform you ma'am that you and Ms.Ahn Hyejin have been selected for training for your debut as an Idol. Also, I called to inform you that you will be living with other selected members in one place till your debut. Further instruction will be given once you will be here. Thank you and congratulations ma'am"

"Ne thank you so much"

As wheein hung up, she ran towards the lying brunette and jumped upon her with excitement like a puppy.

"Yah wheeinah... My back hurt.. move away..."

Hyejin whined but the latter wasn't listening to her she was just so much happy for her and her best friends dream was finally going to be true...

"Yah hyejinah we got selected by RBW finally... Our dreams are going to be true soon... yaaa get up!!! we are going to make a best debut"

Wheein said in excitement.

Hyejin on the other was happy hearing that news but her mind wasn't really helping her to be happy about it.

"Congratulations wheeinah... but i don't think i can join with you ... I will just stay home"

Hyejin said hiding her face into the pillow. It was really shocking that she refused her dreams in just a second. Wheein didn't know what way she will convince the latter.

She thought maybe she can ask for a help from yong eonni. Also she wanted to give this good news to them. So without wasting a second she went outside and called her eonni...

"Hello wheeinah, How are you?"

"Eonniiii... guess what? Me and hyejin passed the audition in RBW ent"

"Whoaa seriously? Me too.. In fact byulie got a call too.."

"wahhh that's incredible!! Eonni but there is a problem"

"Hyejin is not coming, isn't she?"

"Ne eonni..."

"Okay just don't let her go anywhere i'm coming ....i know what will make her say yes...bye"

"I hope so she will listen to you eonni, bye"

As wheein hung upon, she went to her bestie and tried once again to make the latter eat her lunch.