hoseok ~ smile

You weren't doing so well mentally and decided to say in your room. You also had a lot of homework you had to catch up on. You knew supper time rolled around when you could smell the food that was being cooked After a while, you heard a soft knock on the door.

"Y/N?" you heard a familiar voice. You seen Hoseok peek his head in.

"Hi. Jungkook told me you've been busy all day with homework so I thought to bring you food." he said walking in with a bowl full of soup.

"Thanks." you said, trying to mask all the stress and overwhelming emotions. He nodded setting the food down beside you.

"Hey, whats wrong?" he knelt down, and spun the chair around to see your eyes hidden under your hood. You looked at him, trying not to tear. (because we've all broken down when someone asked) You sigh, walked over to your bed, and face plant into your pillow. You trusted Hobi enough to open up about things like this.

"Im just not feeling it today. I feel really insecure and overwhelmed." you went on for a few minutes. You felt the bed sink to where he sat down.

"Hmm." he hummed. You turned your head to face him.

"I have a question." he asked.

"What's that." you said.

"Are... you...ticklish?" he said jumping up, and tickling your sides. You shouted, then began to laugh.

"Hobi! Wait!" you pleaded while laughing. He stopped when he seen tears.

"How do you feel now?" he asked and sat up with a heart shaped smile plastered on his face. You wiped the tears off your eyes.

"What will you do if I say not better?" you narrowed your eyes. He tilted his head slightly, and raised his hands like he was about tickle you again. You covered your sides.

"And what if I say better?" you asked. He lowered his weapons, and placed both of his hands on the bed along your waist. Keeping eye contact, he crept closer to your face. He kissed your cheek, and smiled.

"That." he said, calmly and quietly. You covered your face with your sweater pawd and he giggled.

"Aww, come on. I love that smile of yours." he said, moving your hands from your face, meeting his eyes.

"A little lower, love." he said, smiling. You fully uncovered your face. He smiled, making you smile.

"There it is." he said quietly, sounding accomplished. Brushing the hair from your forehead, and looking at your every detail on your face, he looked to your lips. This time with a different intention, he crept closer making you gulp. He kissed you. Slowly, and passionately, he kissed you. He parted, and just before he went back for another kiss, he got off of you.

"Um, Im gonna go eat now." he said clearing his throat, and standing up. You lied there, blushing.

"Oh, ok." you managed to get out. He rubbed the back of his neck, watching you as you stood up. He nodded, and headed towards the door. He pauses before leaving, shutting the door behind him. You plopped into your chair, and started blushing profusely.

(BONUS)

Shaking what just happen from your mind, you looked at your food.

"Okay." you said to your self. Suddenly, the door swung open. Hobi stomped in, swinging your chair around to face him. He squished your cheeks with one hand, and kissed you again. He parted, nodded like that was the last thing on his to do list, and walked towards the door.

"Ive already set a date, be ready tomorrow at 6:00 pm." he said before slamming the door just loud enough to make his exit, but not loud enough to cause attention.

"okay." you said to yourself quietly.