Part 14

Meera got down from the car in a royal manner.The blue saree with black blouse ad silver dangling earrings adorned her .It was dark everywhere.Meera:Why did Dharamji call me here?Suddenly lights were on.Meera was amazed by the beautiful sight.The area was shining with bright lights.Her path was ravishing with rose petals.She walked upon that to reach her destination..a beautiful small cottage.She saw the floor being adorned with a beautiful heart made of red rose petals and heart shaped balloons.The lights hanging there beautified the pretty curtains over there.A beautiful smile appeared on her face.She saw a shadow behind the curtain.With a smile she ran behind the curtain and caught Dharam who was hiding there.He smiled.Dharam:You caught me.Meera:You can't hide from me Dharamji.
Tum milo roz hi
Magar hai yeh baat bhi
Mere hona aahista aahista

They shared a sweet eye lock.

Tum mere ho rahe...
Ya ho gaye
Ya hai faasla

She smiled looking at the decoration.Meera:You did it for me.I feel so special.Now I understand why you brought me here.This is such a romantic atmosphere.Dharam:You are very special for me Meera.That's why I arranged this for you.I want to make every moment of your life special.She smiled happily.
Puche dil toh kahun main kya bhala
Dil sawaalon se hi na de rula
Hota kya hai aahista aahista
Hona kya hai aahista aahista

Meera:You are the most special person for me also Dharamji.Dharam:I know that Meera.But I became late in accepting you.That's the only worry I have.You expected me to express my love in the most romantic manner.But I always ignored your love and hurt you.But I will compensate it now.

Doori ye kam hi na ho
Main neendon mein bhi chal raha
Hota hai kal bewafa
Ye aata nahin, chhal raha...

He knelt down before her.Meera:Dharamji..what are you doing?Dharam extended his hand towards her:I am old.So pardon me Meera.I am less romantic compared to you.Meera smiled cutely.Dharam:But that does'nt lessen my love for you.My heart is full of love for you.You are the first woman in my life...the first and only love which happened in my middle age.I love you so much that I can't express it.Will you marry me Meera and be my life partner?Meera became so emotional that she held his kneeling down before him.
Laakh waade jahaan ke jhoothe hain
Log aadhe jahaan ke jhoothe hain
Mere hona ahista ahista...

She cupped his face in his hands emotionally:You are a foolish middle aged man.If I don't marry you then whom will I marry ?If there is breath in my body I will marry only one person and that's you as in all lives I can love only you Dharamji.I love you that much.
Maine baat ye tumse kehni hai
Tera pyaar khushi ki tehni hai
Main shaam sehar ab hansta hoon
Maine yaad tumhari pehni hai

They shared a sweet emotional eye lock.
Mere hona aahista aahista...Hota kya hai aahista aahista
Hona kya hai aahista aahista

They got up.Meera:Dharamji...will you love me always like this or will your love fade later?
Dharam pulled her closer aggressively:How dare you question my love for you?Do you think that my love for you is that weak to be forgotten in a moment?

I will live with you and die with you.I may be old.But still I will live till you grow old as I want to be with you always.
Meera smiled emotionally.Dharam:So don't question my love.Meera:Sorry Dharamji if I hurt you.I just became insecure for a few seconds.But I fear my destiny as I was always alone devoid of the love from parents.Now I got my parents and the love of my love..that is you.But I am scared whether I will lose love which I am getting now.
The credit for the edit goes to the real editor
Dharam held her closer looking at her deeply:No Meera..no..the love which you are getting now is only yours and will always remain with you.I assure you.
She smiled.They got into a sweet embrace.The cool breeze was touching them.Meera:This place is indeed very romantic.Dharam:That's why I chose it for you.Meera:Shall we make it more romantic Dharamji?Dharam smiled:Meera!She held his hands and started dancing.They both got engrossed in a romantic dance.
Tum milo roz hi
Magar hai yeh baat bhi
Mere hona aahista aahista

Tum mere ho rahe...
Ya ho gaye
Ya hai faasla
Puche dil toh kahun main kya bhala
Dil sawaalon se hi na de rula
Hota kya hai aahista aahista
Hona kya hai aahista aahista( Laila Majnu).2 years have passed...

Dharam Meera,Vikram Anjali,Druv Antara,Sharman Siya,Yuvraj Anushka,Arjun Annie,Danny Kumari got married.All were very happy.

Since all these couples are friends they decided to join hands and conduct a reception party.
The dress code was modern and western.

Prem bought a dress for Simar.
Simar:What is this Premji?For whom did you buy this?
Prem:It's a dress.It's for you to wear for the reception party.For who else will i buy dress?
Simar:But Premji..you know that I am not used to wearing modern dresses.
Prem:So what?Now you can wear it.After all the dress code for the reception party is modern.
Simar:But I don't know whether it will suit me.
Prem:My Simar is so pretty that anything will suit you.
Simar smiled.
Prem got dressed in blue.
Simar wore the violet shining dress which Prem gave her.

Prem was mesmerised by her beauty.
Prem:I can't take my eyes off you.You look like glittering star.
Simar blushed.

Prem took his phone.
Prem:Let me take my beautiful's wife's pics.

She smiled.He took her pics.

Archana wore a simple violet frock.Manav was in pure white look.
Manav pulled her closer:After a long time I am seeing you in a western dress.You look so young that I am reminded of our younger days...those teenage romance.
Archana blushed:Manav..suddenly you have become romantic.Seeing me in this look you think that we are in our younger days now.

Manav:Ya..let us relive our younger romantic days.
He embraced her romantically making her blush.

Kumkum wore a black dress,diamond earrings and a chain with a heart shaped pendant.

Sumit wore a grey T-Shirt with a black over coat.
Sumit held her closer:Now don't we look like a made for each other couple.
Kumkum:We were always made for each other Sumit.
Sumit:Exactly.But now we look so cute and young.
They both giggled.
Sumit:Let us take a selfie.
They took a selfie.