Chapter 1

before reading , do know , Im not a great writer , this story does have cursing , and sexual themes but there is not depictions of anything sexual

   The phone's alarm rang, bringing him out of his deep sleep . As he sat up he moved strands of his blonde hair from his face to behind his ears . He reached for the phone and turned the alarm off , he yawned and stared up at his ceiling .Tiredly getting out of bed he left the bedroom and made his way to the kitchen down stairs . He pressed a button on the coffee maker , starting it . He took a slice of white bread from the loaf that had been sitting on the counter . Climbing onto the counter he ate the bread as he looked out his kitchen window . He signed quietly as he stared outside , looking through the window you could see the eerie forest that lingered behind the neighborhood. In his peripheral vision he saw the coffee markers light turn green , indicating it was done . Turning his attention away from the window he got down from the counter and grabbed a coffee cup from one of the cabinets . Taking the coffee pot off the machine he poured himself a cup of dark black coffee . He put the pot back and walked back to his bedroom . He entered the room and sat down on his bed , turning on his phone , he begun to scroll aimlessly through the media .

Around an hour later he received a phone call from his sister . " Hello? Sam Taylor here" he said as he picked it up "hey Oliver ,its Haley , just wanted to let you know, mom is about to go into her first chemotherapy appointment, she says she would love to hear from you since you two haven't talked in years , so if your not being selfish today maybe unblock her and send her a text?" his sister said through the phone "maybe I will , is she still an asshole? And also my name isn't Oliver, you know that" he said and signed tiredly "mom was never an asshole and i'm just using your name" she snapped back . he hung up and placed the phone on his night stand before standing up as he got out of bed .

walking over to his closet and picked out his work clothes before starting to change into them .Once dressed he grabbed his wallet and phone , throwing them into his bag . He walked downstairs and grabbed his keys . opening the front door he left the house and locked it behind him , he made his way to his car as he thought about the phone call . entering his car he begun driving to his workplace . he worked at small cafe that was usually not very busy , it was a cute and simple cafe , the inside walls painted white with small flower designs , tables were scattered around the cafe with the front counter lining up with the main door . he arrived at the cafe and walked in "hello!" He said to one of his co workers who were cleaning tables "hey Sam! I decided to start cleaning so opening hour would be easier for Charlotte " his co worker told him. His Co worker , James , was a sweet guy , he looked pretty basic , brown hair and eyes although his personality seemed to attached more attention . "oh that's nice , charlotte complained about the place always being so messy and her having to fix it so i bet she appreciates you doing it" Sam said and smiled as he put his bag behind the counter. " so Sam , anything planned for this week?" James asked and looked over smiling "hmm , not really , i might spend some time around town , maybe check out the new flower shop but i dont have anything planned" he laughed softly "why?" He questioned James "oh i was just curious" James answered . A girl walked in , Charlotte , she was quite pretty , clean pale skin and dark black hair with light blue eyes . "sup" she said as she walked behind the counter, she was staring at her phone . "hello Charlotte!" James said and walked over . sam glanced over to her , he noticed how she was wearing her uniform ,it was undone enough where you could see part of her boobs "Charlotte fix your uniform" he said annoyed "why? It bring more customs and its not has hot for me" she said and rolled her eyes ."i'm your manager , you have to fix it" he said as she signed and began to fix her uniform .

For the next 5 Hours Charlotte , James , and Sam worked , serving people , making drinks , cleaning , talking with customers . sam yawned as he left the building and got into his car . diving home he listened to the radio , he heard them talking about demons and summons . he found it interesting , and something he wanted to research more . he arrived home and sat on his couch as he read sites about demons . he didnt believe they existed , he didnt think there was anything like demons or angels out there, he just thought it was made up for stories . he found a site for summoning demons , he laughed at it as he read through ."haha know what maybe this what i'll do this week , might as well buy random shit i'll never use for a fake summoning " he told himself . deciding he read enough he walked into his kitchen and got leftover pizza before walking back to his bedroom .  after eating he laid down and stared at his ceiling until he fell asleep 

The next morning he woke up , and repeated his morning routine the same as the day before . he didnt have work that day so he spent it lying around his house until 5pm when he decided to head out to the shops . he drove into the main town . on one of the sites he found the other day he give him a list of things to buy for a summoning , being bored and dumb be walked around the mall getting the things the site said ,mainly candles and chalk . he stuff was pretty cheap so he brought a decent amount of everything . after he got what he needed he went home . "this is so dumb what am i doing" he laughed as he chose a spot in his house to set it up , he decided to use his living room. he made a circle  with the chalk and put the candles around it , he wasn't sure if he was doing it right but it was good enough . he didn't remember what symbol the site told him to draw and him figuring it didn't matter just drawn a random one

he laughed again as he lit the candles and sat down in front of it "oh bring me the best demon you have " he said jokingly . he laughed as he though nothing happened . his laughing was quickly ended when the lights went out and the candle's flames stopped burning "Eh?" he glanced around before standing up . the circle begun to glow a dark pink as he walked back "what the hell" he said as he stared in disbelief, the from of a figure bigger then him begun to appear , it was hard to see but sam could kinda make it out . he was shaking as he was unable to look away . he had summoned something but he was unclear of what it was...