chapter 3

The sun begun to raise .  the house was soundless as the two of them slept . Sam , who was still asleep , laid with his face hidden in a pillow as he dreamed about the night prior . his long dirty blonde hair was spread across the pillow covering him . Inornyx laid next to sam , he was awake and staring at the wall , counting the windows and then the paintings . The incubus was messing with his hands as he looked around . one finger tracing the tattoo on his other hand .

a few minutes passed before the alarm on sam's phone begun going off . sam lifted his head and grabbed the phone . Inornyx not understanding or knowing what the sound was looked at sam , a bit shook . the incubus's legs moved close to it's chest as he stared .Sam glanced over and sat up as he spotted the incubus . " you're still here?" he asked tiredly and rubbed his eyes not sure if he was seeing right . inornyx nodded "yeah , i cant leave  , i told you that " he replied quietly . 

the two of them stared at eachother for a few seconds before sam broke the stare an got out of bed " whatever . just find a way to entertain yourself , i have to get ready for work , dont make a mess of my house " sam said annoyed and walked to his closet . he grabbed work clothes and started walking out of his room . inornyx watched him " ok.." he replied and hided his face with his hands . 

Sam left the room and changed in the bathroom before going into the kitchen . the incubus got out of the bed and started walking around the room , looking at things . his ears flicked a few things as he heard sam go down the stairs . opening a drawer inornyx starting looking at sam's stuff " boring , boring , nothing cool " he said to himself as he looked through small items .

sam was making coffee as he thought to himself about inronyx , he was confused by him , not really understanding his existence . he poured his cup of coffee and begun drinking it . how was he gonna go to work and just leave a demon to roam around his house ? something would get broken , and he didnt want to have to replace anything , his house was full of things that were not cheap . he signed and looked out his window "im gonna go to work early , i dont want  to deal with him , if i just not talk to him maybe he'll get find a way to leave " 

half an hour passed as sam left his house . inornys was left alone to just walk around and go through things in the house . Sam got into his car as he left his home . Inorynx walked down stairs and begun walking around . 

he walked into the kitchen and started looking at the items placed on the counter .  he spotted a loaf of bread on the counter and grabbed it . he sat on the floor as he tried to open it , it taking him a few minutes to spot the take off the twisty thing that closed the bread . he grabbed a piece of bread and eyed it for a moment . he bit into the bread and slowly ate it . he thought it tasted good but didnt like the  crumbs . he put the loaf back where he found it although not closed . 

he  found the knife block and just looked at it for a moment before pulling a knife out . it amazed him as he just pulled it in and out of the knife block . he smiled as it sat on the floor and played with the knifes . his tail was moving side to side and his ears seemed to be higher similar to a happy puppy . trying to figure out what happened t o the knife after it went int other block he accidentally stabbed himself .  there was no bleeding but it was enough to make him put the knife block back up .

he left the kitchen and went into the living room . he sat down on the couch and picked up a book . he didnt know how to read English  and found it hard to speak but had gotten use to speaking it after years of being an incubus . he started looking at the pictures in the book and trying to figure out what the story was about