25 / love scenario

It felt weird going to school the next day

It felt weird going to school the next day. Ever since he had woken up, Jisung couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to see Minho. Would they act like nothing happened? Was he supposed to act like nothing happened? After all, he wasn't necessarily keen on having the whole school know that he was gay. And Minho probably neither. So how exactly was Jisung supposed to greet Minho in the first place? Would Minho expect anything specific?
The boy couldn't think of anything. He just had to go to school and wait for whatever was going happen.

So there he was, walking through the school's halls during lunch break with Seungmin by his side - who still had no idea of what had happened the night before, yet patiently waited for the moment Jisung was going to tell him. Jisung's eyes kept shifting around, looking for Minho. It was just a matter of time until they would cross paths and do whatever they were going to do. There was a chance Jisung wouldn't get to see Minho all day since there was no English class that day, but chances were high, considering they had one specific connection - Hyunjin.

Like on cue, a voice appeared behind Jisung and Seungmin, followed by a person squeezing themselves in between the two boys.
«What's up?» Hyunjin asked cheerily, making Jisung wonder - as so often - how the boy managed to be so excited at school.
«Nothing much.» Seungmin replied, shrugging.
«I'm getting a cat today, though.»

Jisung's ears perked up at that.
«What? Why? Why didn't I know? A cat?» He gave his best friend a surprised look, genuinely surprised by the fact Seungmin hadn't told him.

«What about cats?» A new voice appeared next to Seungmin, joining in their conversation. When Jisung saw who had joined them out of nowhere, he immediately started blushing, remembering last night's events. He quickly averted his eyes and continued to look at his shoes as he walked.

«Seungmin is getting a cat today.» Hyunjin replied for the younger.
«Oh, that's great! I love cats!» Minho exclaimed excitedly, making Jisung lift his head to look at the older, just to quickly look back down after their eyes met. He could still feel Minho's eyes in him.

The four of them had come to a stop by Jisung's locker, the brunet quickly taking the chance to turn even further away from Minho and stick his head into his locker, looking for his water bottle, and hiding his red face from Minho.
«Hey, mind if I talk to Jisung alone for a sec?»

Jisung froze when he heard those words leave Minho's mouth. Something was going to happen after all.
«Nope, not at all.» Seungmin quickly replied, wrapping one arm around Hyunjin's back and dragging him along with him before he could question anything or protest.

As a result, there was left Jisung, still peering into his locker, and Minho, leaning against the lockers next to him. Jisung felt he had no choice than to eventually face Minho, no matter how flustered he was, so he slowly closed his locker and turned to face the older who was smiling at him.

A few seconds of them just looking at each other passed before Minho finally spoke up.
«So, uh, I was wondering...» He cleared his throat - and Jisung figured that he had to be nervous or something, considering the way he was behaving. What was he about to say? Minho only passed his nervousness on to Jisung.
«You wanna meet up today again? Well, uh, like...» Minho stopped mid-sentence and took a look around them, Jisung following his gaze. When the older saw that there was no one close enough to be able to hear him, he continued.

english class | minsungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara