03| No forgiveness to old assholes

Aether wakes up, his eyes blinking up at the ceiling before feeling movement upon him. He looked down to see a fat dog, blinking his eyes a bit as he meet Aether's golden gaze. The dog kept licking at the air as Aether felt something below him as well, he shifted and rolled his eyes as he pushed off Zhongli's ass. He must've been laying upon it, he looked around in the room. He noticed the room, of things he has never seen before. He gently pushed the dog off, Aether standing up and looking over a large black screen. He moved closer and touched over it. It felt like metal, but bigger than anything or a catalyst. Aether pressed the button and jumped back, as the thing flashed. He tried to summon his sword or Anemo but nothing happened.

"What a strange device..." Albedo said, as he looked up from the bed he was on. He had been looking out the window for a while and didn't even hear Aether stir at all. His blue eyes blinked to the screen, as it made an annoying noise and had grey, white and black colors go across it.

"Albedo..are we.."

"Yes. From one look of these pictures, I can see we are in the Creator's home." Albedo said as he gestures to the hanging photos on the wall, with their God in them. His eyes glanced at them, all different states of their Creator in his life. As a child, then the teen, and finally his young adult life. He looked very unhappy in them.

"Oh, what an odd thing," Venti said, the two blondes never noticing the Bard waking up and was toying with the buttons before something came up on the screen. He moved back and his eyes widen, as his cheeks turn pink as the loud erotic noises came from the woman in the movie. "Oh...Oh my.." He giggles as he kept his gaze on it as the Traveler rolled his eyes. He noticed the door and moved to it, opening it but instead of a hallway or outside, it was the Shogun in the bath tube.

She looked away from the bottom she was looking at, her dull eyes stared back at Aether. "I..ended up here."

"Get up." Aether sighs as he rubbed his nape before looking back and seeing the dog laying on Zhongli's head. It was just laying there, "We need to go find him, the second he sees the archons-" Aether stopped as soon as he felt movement behind him, he turns to see scared [E/C] eyes.

"Your grace-"

KAH

Aether nearly got hit with the frying pan, he moved to the side as their creator tried to whack him with it. He moved down and crawled backward as he entered the room with everyone else. "Your Majesty, wait!"

[M/N] kept moving the frying pan to get him out of there, he really adored Aether. But where was he when [M/n] needed him most? Always on commissions and looking for his sister, who obviously was playing for the other side. "Go back! You're a computer bug! Go back!"

Aether moved away, back to his feet as [M/N] clutched his pan, ignoring the tv as porn played on the tv. His eyes moved to the two Archons on the floor, both eyeing the pan as Albedo sat on the bed.

"How..in tha...How are you all here? This has to be a dream..a big dream about you being here." He said as he clutched the frying pan in his hand and his eyes blinked at them. [M/n] couldn't even look into the Archons eyes.

"Your grace-" [M/N] screams loudly as he used the pan, slamming it behind him into Ei's face, causing her to crash onto the floor and to her knees. He gripped the pan handle as he looked at her, and something cracked to the carpet floor. Milkshake scuttled over and sniffed at the things that fell from Ei's face. [M/N] watched as her face moves up and saw the broken pieces of the Shogun's face. It was cracking and her eye looked a bit cracked in the form, "your grace, please, continue if you enjoy this, then smash my face in." She said as she gives a smile as [M/n] drops the pan. Milkshake yips as he moved away, but returns to lick at the face pieces.

"W-Wait, no, I would never." [M/N] said as he stumbled on his words a bit, his eyes moved to Aether and Albedo. Aether turned the tv off as Venti noticed their grace and moved to the floor. [M/N] goes stiff and hands up as Venti looked at him, clinging to his leg. "Get off or I will do it!" He said he raised the pan as Venti stared up at him expectingly and [M/N] stops before he could do it, he stopped and stared down at the Bard.

"Smash my face in...I deserved it more...you came upon my land seeking comfort and help...I mocked and laugh as they beat you...a dog dying in the street deserves more respect than me..." [M/n] closed his eyes, to ignore the quivering lip of the Archon clinging to his leg.

"Your Grace...I also humbly apologize for this as well..I...seek your forgiveness as well as your love..not just for me but for all of Liyue."

[M/N] saw how Zhongli, his beautiful character, the one that he had build-up for months and weeks. He was on his knees like the rest, he looked to him with wide eyes. Amber eyes stared at him as they held tears, and [M/N] wanted to touch him. Caress his cheek, tell him everything was going to be alright, but his body refused to move. " Beat me with that Pan, let me feel everything you hold for me." zhongli begs as [M/N] raised his arm with the weapon, but he couldn't.

He was still hurt, the memories plagued him...

And he couldn't do it, [M/N] was such a coward.

" Stop...get up...please...just go home." [M/N] drops the pan and it went down with a loud clack as the Archons looked up. He throws his bag on the bed as the leaders gathered a bit away, as Aether watched. He had the opportunity to hit the, maybe even kill them with the kitchen tool. " I don't want you here."

" We can't." Albedo said, gesturing to the smoking machine on [M/N]'s desk. The male gawks at the smoking computer, as Albedo sigh, " It appears the way you controlled us and watched, had blown up as soon as we got here. Without that, we have no way home."

" Then I can send you back, Rory has his game system in his room." [M/N] said as he stands up, yanking the door of his roommate. The sooner they leave, the sooner he could do his homework and nap. He started the game system and it loads up, the Genshin characters at awe of this, he ignored it as he picks the picture of Paimon. It started before the screen pops up. Milkshake entering the room, trying to get onto [M/N]'s lap for a snuggle. He ignored the dog, as Albedo gripped the bracelet in his pocket.

He had always thought their Grace was forgiving, and he was far too late to save him. He knew the second the body turns to ash, and Teyvat began falling apart, destroying itself. It didn't care who was caught, and knew the second that everything would reset once the creator came back.

Bring everything back

Bring Klee back to him.

" BussyHunter?" Aether repeats as the music turned on, eyebrow raised.

" I didn't know what username I wanted and Rory picked it." Their Grace huffed as the enter button hit, it went black for a moment and the Visions symbols lit up, and soon the game began smoking. The screen lighting up as [M/N] yelped as something grabbed onto his wrist. His eyes moved to meet light blue ones, " No! Let me go!"

" I promise...we can try again, I just need her back."