11 ~ The Request

Alexis

Tangled limbs and skin rolled in the grass; sweaty, hot, and completely enthralled in the flesh. One particular movement involving his fingers had Alexis' partner screaming in well earned pleasure, her body tensing and releasing with it.

It sent him over the edge.

Having come together many times now, Lona's orgasm was a well familiar release that pulled him over the edge before both collapsed onto the grass with one final groan of pleasure and exhaustion.

"Amazing."

"I am, aren't I-oof!" Alexis rubbed his chest where Lona hit him- pinched her forearm in turn.

She smacked his hand away. "Amazing that you still can't find the right hole."

"Oh hell," he muttered, "I said I was sorry- it's dark."

"We're right next to a fire," she laughed.

"Trust me, the fire was the last thing on my mind at that moment." Saying that, Alexis turned over and dropped his face into Lona's blooming bosom. "These were, and are, very distracting."

"Then I'll fix that for you," she cooed and sat up, knocking his head from her chest to retrieve her clothes.

Without bothering to clothe himself, Alexis stood and took the liberty to toss more wood into the shrinking fire. And allowed himself to process the day, what he would be reporting to Blaze once he and Lona got back to base.

Always careful to limit his use of magic around Lona, small uses here and there wouldn't show. But enough magic at once would light his eyes bright enough to outmatch a flame. Today, Alexis had definitely used more than the normal Light. He would need tonight to rejuvenate his magic, maybe even tomorrow, with how much he had pushed himself. How much they both did.

While Alexis had fought kaco-arachnids still lingering in the village, Lona had run off in an attempt to catch the ones that fled. She wasn't able to catch them all, but Alexis was just relieved she wasn't there to see the golden glow of his irises when that power inside of him unleashed.

Bodies of young and old spilled through the streets of a small village in Paxford's Easternmost village. Lona and Alexis had initially been sent to observe reports of kaco-arachnids in the area acting strange, appearing in the village every single night seemingly from nowhere.

The cold blooded monsters often preferred to keep in small packs in the dense woods where they would pick off their prey in hiding. Not storm into a village, especially not as efficiently as those monsters had been.

Too late, Lona and Alexis had arrived to dying screams and the stench of blood.

So many bodies, and from so many kaco-arachnids.

Luscious curves approached and Alexis slumped to the ground with a soft thud, grateful for Lona's timely return. He was done thinking, he decided, and took in the lithe body in front of him.

Loose pants tied around her waist topped by a white tunic so thin he could easily still see the points of her nipples pushing through. Lona was putting her dark hair into a bun when Alexis stopped her short, dragging his fingers through the silky waves. Began pulling the shirt back up her waist, baring her chest before him.

"I just put it back on," she complained in a sigh as his lips trailed up her torso, latching onto the tips of her breasts.

Keeping one hand on her nipple, and moving the other down, Alexis stilled the spymaster with only a few strokes at the damp spot between her legs, "Your body doesn't seem to be complaining."