thirty five

august 20, 2020
IT WAS THE DAY OF MELODY'S FUNERAL. John b woke up and went to the spare room where jj had been since he found out about mel's "death". Taylor had told the whole island that two people broke into her house with guns and melody startled them so they shot her and she died. The pogues were getting together to throw there own funeral for her. The pogues had been distant, them all needing to mourn their friend. John b, jj, kie, pope, and sarah, who her and john b had apparently been dating since around midsummers also came. Jj called jacob and asked if he wanted to come and he agreed. Jake hadnt told jj that melody was pregnant and planned on doing that today.

Jacob arrived to the chateau and walked in. He heard the pogues talking from outside so he went out. Kie spotted him first. "hey jacob" she gave him a warm hug, so did pope, john b , sarah and jj, "jj, can i uh talk to you" jake asked and jj nodded. The two walked into the chateau and jacob sighed. "when i was at the hospital, when the doctor came out after he said that mel didnt make it, he also said that the baby didnt survive" jake said and jj furrowed his brows in confusion. "she was pregnant" jacob clarified and jj's lip trembled. Jj didnt say anything. He kicked a chair over and it broke. The two shared a hug. "im sorry" jacob whispered and jj nodded. They went back outside and had the funeral.

flashback to august 17, 2020 ; after melody woke up

Melody woke up, confused and in pain. Mark grabbed her hand and held it. "hey how are you feeling?" he asked. "like shit" she answered and he chuckled. Melody's eyes grew wide when she remembered she's pregnant. "my baby, is my baby okay?" she asked, frantically. "honey, your baby didnt survive" mark told her and melody shook her head. "no, no" she cried. Mark hugged her as she sobbed. "are we in outerbanks?" she asked after she calmed down. "no were in florida" mark answered. "you cant go back until we have proof that it was taylor" he added and she nodded. "so i cant see jake or jj?" she asked, her voice breaking. 'im sorry" mark apologized.