Chapter 60

Reyansh pov:

Reyansh pov:

"We are real husband and wife" ilankodi again said to the police while they were taking us inside the police station.

"That's what everyone will say" SI said as he enters into the station.

"Girl, don't worry they will leave us. Is it your first time, don't get panic okay. " another woman informed ila. Ila looked dumbfoundedly at them.

She opens her mouth and closes.

"No we are real husband and wife" she said to them after sometime.

"Oh, is he is your husband for real?" that woman asked her.

"Yeah"

"Lucky then." saying this that woman gone away from tus.

We entered into the station.

"Now a days stepping into the police station is like stepping into home it seems. It becomes very normal because of my husband. " I heard ila's comment.

I laughed at her comment.

"Why you are laughing. I thought I can influence other people with your job. But see I can't even able to help out myself with your job. No one is trusting you" she said by hiding her laugh.

"Ila you are speaking very much these days." I said.

She shrugged.

Her childishness, her care free nature I just love it. Where our marriage stands back 9 months, but now I can't live without her that's for sure.

I nod as no at her.

"Will they put us behind the lock up?" she asks me.

"No, they will give us treat for this case" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh god, you are so much fun." she said by hugging me.

"Constable, I asked you to separate them. See now" SI shouted at us.

With that constable grabbed ila.

"Hy stop" I shouts at her. As her hands were already having scratches.

"Don't raise your voice before us." inspector said by opening some case files.

"It is wrong to have woman in station during night time" I intervened.

"But you can have her in hotel room huu"

"She is my wife" I shouts 

"Oh, if she is your wife. Then why you guys stays in that kind of hotel?" he asked me.

"I don't know that is that kind of hotel. Besides that we don't have any transportation means. So we are obliged to stay there only"

"Nice story" saying this he again involved in writing the charge sheet.