The funeral

The next day...
I was getting ready for my best friends funeral and then I heard a noise outside of my bedroom and so I decided to check it out. When I went to my window to see what the noise was nothing was there at all.

I just shrugged it off and got ready for the funeral.

"Mom are you coming to the funeral" I said

"Yes sweetie" said my mom as she was putting her ear rings on.  So anyways My little sister is  at my grandmother's because unfortunately my mom said that she couldn't handle a funeral but come on she fucking dug up dead rats and pretend that they are still alive.

(Sometimes I wonder what the fuck is wrong with her)

So as me and my mom were ready to go to the funeral. My mom has decided to drive today because she didn't want to take a spree and besides she doesn't trust spree drivers.

As me and my mom head to the car I saw Kurt's spree car right in the drive thru.

"Mom I think the spree is here" I said as I tapped her shoulder

"I told you that I don't want you to order a spree" my mom said aggravated

"I didnt mom I swear" I said confused

"Fine let's just get in the damn spree and go" my mom said angrily.

And so we got into the car and headed off to the funeral. In my mind I was thinking "why was kurt in my fucking driveway even though I didnt call spree"

"You must be cloes mom" said kurt as he looked at my mom and then me

"Yes sir I am" said my mom

"Where do you work" asked kurt

"I work at mcdonalds" my mom said giggling

"Oh that's nice" said kurt as he stared at me through the mirror

"What's your name"? Asked my mom

"My name is kurt kunkle" said kurt smiling

"Oh that's a nice name.." said my mom

"Thanks and you have a beautiful daughter" said kurt blushing

My face was so fucking red.

"Oh thanks sir and yes she is beautiful" said as my mom hugging me.

Kurt looked over at my mom with a evil look as she still  hugged me and I was getting freaked out by the way he was acting.

Minutes later we were at the funeral place.

"Bye kurt" I said as I got out of the car

"Wait cloe I am going to the funeral with you" kurt said

"What why... you don't even know my friend who died" i said scared

"I just want to pay my respects towards your friend" said kurt innocently

"Oh that's sweet" said my mom

"Okay fine kurt" I said being nice but frightened at the same time

                      An hour later...
The whole service was fucking sad and depressing and I was sobbing really. I felt like all of this shit was my fault because I said mean shit to her and now shes fucking dead.

Everybody was crying and saying how much they missed her but something wasn't right... it wasn't the family of my friends  that seemed off and it wasn't.. me or my mom... it was kurt.

Kurt was looking at me with a huge grin on his face and he had this evil look in his eye.

I was fucking terrified but not gonna lie  I also think he looked kinda cute in his little wardrobe but that's beside the point.

He looked at me smiling as my friend was being buried into the ground and I was fucking freaked out by that shit.

"Why was he smiling at me when my friend was getting buried" I asked my self

"Is he crazy?"

"Maybe"....