In the corner (tentcale)

This is my first book so there will be spelling mistakes

———————————————

You are Ash, a person trying to stay sane during a global quarantine. You have a ton of free time and a rubik's cube that you will never finish. You are bored out of your mind and have run out of things to do. But then you notice in the corner of your room something strange. It seems to be moving, but very slowly and it is hard to see.you stand up and walk closer to the strange thug to realise it's a tentacle, you scream and back away from it. It continues to move around your room, as you back away from it. When you turn your back it starts to wrap itself around your ankles and  begin to pull itself up your body. You try to scream but find yourself being pulled towards your room's ceiling.it begins to explore your body , and you find yourself getting more and more turned on by it's touch. You wish it would stop but you know that you are aroused by it's touch. The tentacle then enters your mouth and you attempt to scream out but find yourself unable to. Your eyes start to tear up and you start to panic.

> You give in.
You close your eyes and let the sensation wash over you. You let your body go slack and wet as the tentacle explores every inch of your body.As the tentacle touched your skin you start to moan and you  can feel your muscles tense up. You begin to get so turned on by the sensation that you can feel your own flesh react to the touch of the tentacle.one of the tentacles bigger then the others start to Go down between your legs and up your skirt .
As it reaches your crotch the tentacle starts to stroke you there making you want it more. You can feel the other tentacles circling around both of your boobs squeezing slightly and ending with a sucker on your nipple, you let out a small yelp of surprise and start to get wetter then before. The tentacle then goes down to your thighs and starts to move up and down between your legs.A tentacle pokes at your lips but you refuse entrance, then tentacles around your boobs squish them slightly making the suckers on your nipples move sending pleasure though your body making you moan allowing the tentacle to slide into your mouth, you let out a small moan of pleasure as you swallow the tentacle.The tentacle on your thigh  pushes into you making you wince with every little movement and making you want it more. You reach down and start to rub yourself as the tentacle slides up and down between your legs. You can feel your flesh reacting to the tentacle's touch, as you start to get very wet. The tentacle then starts to slowly slide up and down, as you become mor turned on then before.

The tentacle in your pussy keeps getting deeper and deeper with every thrust, you look down to see a small lump at the bottom of your tummy moving, another tentacle goes into your pussy with the other tentacle to explore your insides, you can't help but growl and start to push back against it as it attempts to get deeper inside of you. The tentacle in your pussy begins to slowly start to withdraw while the bigger one starts to go in deeper and deeper, you feel a sudden pain as it starts to enter you womb. Your eyes start to water as you feel the pain, but it soon passes away and you start to feel an incredible feeling of fullness. The tentacle starts to  beat your G Spot and you can feel your arousal growing, every thrust is meeting with your G Spot and turning you on more. As you get closer to your orgasm the tentacle starts to expand inside you. You let out a small yelp as you cum, you can hear the other tentacles doing the same.
You feel your body spasming as your cum is released. Your flesh starts to convulse as you continue to cum. Your body releases multiple orgasms as you cum again and again as the tentacle in your womb continues to release its cum into you like a tap that won't turn off.
You stop cuming as you feel your whole body shuddering as the tentacles continue to cum inside you.The tentacle in your mouth pulls out and you take a deep breath as you feel your womb being pumps with the monsters cum and you see you tummy start to bloat.  You look down at the mess you made and realize you are leaking, as you feel the monsters cum start to pool at your feet as your body can't hold any more. With your eyes still on your swollen pregnant tummy you feel the monsters cum start to ooze down your thighs.
The large tentacle shrinks back to its regular size and slowly pulls out grazing you G spot making you whimper, as it fully leave your pussy you feel the monsters cum pour out causing more pleasure to run thought you. The tentacles around you boobs give one last squeeze before they vital back into the corner. You look down at your body and realize you have the monsters cum squirting out of you like a fountain. You look back up to the corner to see the large tentacle shrinking back to its starting position.
You slowly stand up as the rest of the mess drips down your legs. You feel your now bare naked stomach as you realize that you don't want the monster to go and want it to come back again. You go to move away from the corner to try and catch the dripping off your body but find your arms and legs unable to move. You can see that you have a tentacle mark on you somewhere from all the squeezing and the mark is still moist. You finally get control of yourself and realize you need to wipe yourself off. You look around the room for something to wipe yourself with and find that your rubik's cube is the closest thing to you. You turn it over to see the back of it is a cloth like material. You wipe yourself off with the back of the cube and find it works well enough.
You sit back down on the bed after you wipe yourself and wonder what to do now. You are still filled with lust.