Bath time

You are Bb, a person trying to stay sane during a global quarantine. You have a ton of free time and a rubik's cube that you will never finish. You are bored out of your mind and have run out of things to do. But then you notice in the corner of your room something strange. It appears to be someone's idea of a joke, as it's a patch of green fur with a stick for a nose and a set of twinkling lights for eyes.it must have been my boyfriend trying to scare me. I Decided to go have a bath before he came home from work.As your relaxing in the bath your heat the front door open and shut then your boyfriend shout your name, you Shout back telling him your in the bath and he comes in and starts undressing himself. He joins you in the tub sitting behind you wrapping his arms around your waist.Slowly he starts kissing your neck and back as his hand host down to your Pussy and starts rubbing it. You feel yourself getting wetter and Wetter, and your boyfriend starts playing with your Clit as he makes you horny. He put a finger in you thrusting it in and out slowly making you moan and groan, then he adds a second finger and starts to thrust faster and faster. You turn around so your facing him in the bath as he continues fingering you.
"I want you,"he says grinding his hips against yours.
"I want you, too," you reply.
You decide to reciprocate and start passionately kissing him back. He tastes sweet like bubble gum. Wile you are kissing he takes his fingers out and lines his big dick to your pussy lips. He starts to slide it up and down making you wetter and Wetter. You can feel the precome leaking out of you and know it won't be long before you're soaking wet for him. You get inpatient and put your hand under the water grabbing his dick and putting it in you as you start to grind on his dick, you feel his dick swell in you as you start to cum.
"Fuck, that felt good," you say out load.
His face shows mixed emotions of surprise and contentment as he pulls you close. "I want you again," he says.
You decide to see if he's capable of making you feel this good again. You hop out of the tub and wrap a towel around yourself before heading into your bedroom. You lay down on your bed and spread your legs. Your boyfriend comes and kneels between your legs, dipping his dick into your wetness. He slowly starts to go down until his dick slides into you. He begins to rub circles into your G Spot as he starts to thrust. Your eyes roll back in your head, you are in pure bliss.
He starts to slowly and gently fuck you. His movements are smooth and gentle as he makes you feel more comfortable than you ever have with any other sexual partner. He keeps his arm wrapped tightly around you as if to show you who is in charge, and you let yourself be submissive and get lost in the feeling of him, you don't want to break this connection.
Your boyfriend starts to pick up the pace as you feel yourself being stretched. Your eyes flutter shut as you enjoy the feeling of his big dick moving in and out of you. He starts to pick up the pace faster and faster building up a sweat all over you and the bed. You can't take much more of this you think to yourself.
"Bb, C'mon," you think you hear your boyfriend say. But, it's hard to tell with how fast he's going now.
You feel a tingling sensation on your clit as he's rubbing it furiously. You start to cum again as your body is stretched out to its limits. You feel his fingers stabbing at your G Spot as you cum again. He pulls out as you open your eyes and see him looking down at you, he looks so happy with his own work. Leaning down kissing your head " let's watch a movie now" he says as he gives you the best after care ever.
You have a good day, and you thank your boyfriend.
He smiles and says "You're very special."
You have a good night and a relaxing sleep.